Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Strange Elements Are Trying To Tarnish My Image - Alado - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Elements Are Trying To Tarnish My Image - Alado (299 Views)

All Obas and governors in trouble/hear what baba alado said about chief imama of / Hear What Popular Baba Alado Said About Insecurity In Yoruba Land / Corruption In EFCC: Allegations Against Me A Mere Trump Up To Tarnish My Image - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Elements Are Trying To Tarnish My Image - Alado by onochurch(f): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2020
STRANGE ELEMENTS ARE TRYING TO TARNISH MY IMAGE - Alado
@VONNEWS

Chief Taoreed Farounbi, head of Isheri Oshun family and member of the Fagbile family has decried the reports published by the status online of 17th April, 2020 and others which targeted to drag his good name in the mud, saying that the news was concocted and sponsored against his person.

Chief Taoreed Farounbi popularly known as Alado ,said that the misleading publication came as a rude shock and is a clear effort geared towards defamation of his character as a community builder, growing statesman and a philanthropist of repute.

Speaking through his spokesman, Alh. Segun Akinde, Chief Farounbi stressed that there is no reality in the claims of the sponsors of the disgusting and misrepresenting news which referred to him as an agent hired by his own family where he remains a bonafide son and which claimed that Fagbile family was responsible for the death of certain members of the Kuje Amuwo family, whereas Fagbile family lost one of their sons, Samson Akinde Eletu.

Speaking, Farounbi said "The general public should note that it was not the Fagbile family that disrupted the scheduled meeting between the Kuje Amuwo and the Fagbile family and unleashed the mayhem that led to the maiming of many and the killing of Samson Akinde Eletu of Bagnios.

The Fagbile family arrived the venue of the meeting Scheduled to broker peace between the families that have had a long dispute over boundary matters oblivious of the secret plan of the Kuje Amuwo family and their cohorts, the Owoeye boys who arranged hoodlums to attack the Fagbile family members who assembled peacefully for the meeting.

Farounbi emphasised that the attack was carried out by a large number of hoodlums some of who are, Mutairu Owoeye (leader), Nosiru Ibrahim (aka Ikoko) Muritala Adesokan (a.k.aJusto) Monsuru Akande(ultimate) ;Adele Olowolagba (a.k.a Adele 419), known as Owoeye boys, hired by the Kuje Amuwo family in order to deal lethal blows on the peace loving family of Fagbile.

He stressed that the dare devil Owoeye boys were so daring that they launched attack despite the presence of men of the police force who were invited to prevent any break down of law and order ,pointing that it was difficult for the police officers to apprehend some of them.
Farounbi said that the matter was reported adequately to the police through a detailed petition domiciled at the force CID, Alagbon Lagos.
He wondered why any person or group will connect him with an ugly situation where he was not even present.

Ending, Chief Farounbi described the news as totally false, especially as it also referred to Chief Ligali Shoji by Hassan as the head of Kuje Amuwo family whereas their head is Alh Mustapha Akinlolu.

At the time of filing this report, efforts to reach the head of Kuje Amuwo family for his own account proved abortive as calls sent to his line did not connect.

Reporting Princess

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Some Life Hacks That Reveal Some Ugly Truth About Life / President Buhari Live Speech Update / Vermeer Horizontal Directional Drilling Machines For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.