Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198505 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where are your morals?

Every soul shall taste death

Ask your dad about your grandfather

What nonsense moral, every leader from 1960 till date have failed Nigeria and the innocent Nigerians dying in the street means nothing to them
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
Dirty church rat you mean? btw what do you need my pic for? you want to self-service with it right
From your reply, it is clear that you're the one who has a problem.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mozzard(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Who is the next? Naso una go dey die one by one corona welldone i don dey see your hand work continue to dey kill them one by one useless politicians
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Sharonstone7719: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
The bible said that we should give God glory in everything that happened, ooh Lord we glorified your holy name
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by omumeen534: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2020
awoluyi:

It is very unusual of me quoting people and responding to thier views. Your reaction cuts my attention. I am over 70 and I still feel for this country because of my children and for the generation yet unborn. When I used the word WE, I meant all of us including myself. All Nigerians that wish this nation well. It is unfortunate that attention has been focused on incapability of the politicians to advance Nigeria to greatness. They aren't equipped to achieve such a noble level. I always keep quiet whenever my children blame my generation for the mess the nation is in presently. I tell them that this blame game won't change anything because the long future belongs to them, i advise them to chart a new course so that thier children will not blame them too. Your generation should not disappoint the generation coming after you too.
What I am saying in effect is that, wherever you find yourself make an impact, let your efforts be felt for innovation and transformation . By doing that, our attitude and orientation will change and consequently the society will change. It is in the hands of Nigeria youths to define what they will like to pass on to next generation. Praises or lamentations? The choice is theirs.

Thank you very much sir for this comment. God bless you
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Murketeer: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
042rebel:
It is wrong to blame only Buhari/Kyari for our Health care woes.
Previous governments before them equally left our Hospitals in miserable states
Isn't that why they were voted out...are you saying almost 6 years is not enough to fix our health care facilities?...I wonder why you are defending them.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Tozilly(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Death is an inevitable route to mankind. He has given his best to the country. May his soul rest in the Bossom of the lord!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I am ok, safe, sound and secured and I have been in contact with people in Nigeria, family members, relatives and friends and they are all ok, l trust you and your entire family are safe and sound as well cool
We are o. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Oneloveyo: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2020
babasolution:

you arent getting the facts,even everything that china uses was invented by whites in modern times before they picked up on their own,what i am saying is that,Africa is not finished,Back in the day the whites thought they were all in all until japans and chinas rise,now the whites and the asians are thinking they are all in all,but Africa will still rise,the world has not ended and might not end in the next coming century,almost every technology available to the west is available in Africa,and with better governance Africa can access even better technology and start creating their own,many young guys are already copying and producing western and asian technology here in Nigeria as i type incase you dont know and with time they will build indigenous technology,that is a seed ,they will only grow soon,there are many hidden Africans working on so many things you not aware of,Africa is a victim of bad governance nothing else,china was once in that position,with millions of their people starving and dying,but good governance changed their story,china used to be mocked as a big for nothing country,the whites used to call them yellow monkeys,but look were they are now.I understand that the black man has so many problems and obstacles to progress but obstacles are their to be crossed ,problems are their to be solved.What i am trying to tell you is that keep hope alive ,the blackman is not finished.I can confidently tell you that. iNFACT black women have realized this,they are refusing to be weighed down,many black women are doing big things of late,black men like you(if you are one) need to wake up and stop sulking and feeling defeated.

Obstacles are there to be crossed, word... God bless you for this talk
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by DanArewaa: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88570407:

Say no more patriot.
Posterity will judge us all.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Gracejeri(f): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Go and sit down.. If you're happy what they're doing to poor masses then keep ranting.. Another one go soon join.. Mtcheeew
foleskay:

''Another one go soon join him''. You might be the next. No one knows tomorrow, rejoice not of the death. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MasterNeegho(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace and may God forgive all his shortcomings. But I feel bad that he's the only one Nigerians are sympathizing with. We don't even care about others that the virus killed most importantly the medical staffs that were working hard to save lives but the virus took their lives in the process, we don't care about them... It's a pity. May God have mercy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday,
that was a baseless and uneccessary comparism.
Why did'nt you mention other religious leaders? Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Kuginzi: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Okuda:

na lie. no deceive yoursef! a living Dog is better than a dead man and there is no other importance attached to it. a dead man is dead and gone.
Then what do u gain in mocking the dead?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
May the soul of Mallam Abba Kyari rest in peace....this is a road we all must pass...I am worried that social distance rule was not observed.....so sad
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayy(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Zoie:

From your reply, it is clear that you're the one who has a problem.
Don't quote me anymore please.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Faithful23(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
What a sad news.May God almighty give his family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Kuginzi: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2020
eyinjuege:

My care, my prayers, my curses, my well wishes, my evil wishes all mean nothing to the dead and changes nothing either. The dead have no feelings.
When a person does good, it isn't only for himself but for others. Do good because you want to make the world a better place than you met it and not because you're doing it for yourself to cash out in death.
The world continues after you're gone, and if you want your legacy remembered for good after you're gone, then do good.
Your life and its impact is what concerns we the living, and not what happens to you after death.
You can go and face God with your checking account, that's an after death phase, which the living have no business with.
In short, my point is that if you want accolades from the living after your death , you have to be ready to make your life positively impactful on the living. Death will not automatically make people speak good of you, especially in these times we're in.
You're right and also there is no single gain in mocking the dead. You're allowed to talk about the deeds of the dead either good or bad, so that others can learn from the mistakes but not mocking.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2020
toxicbrain:

What is this one saying? Where do you guys even read these craps from? Did they tell you that the variation in strand made it more lethal? Mtcheew .... everybody don turn virologist

I heard that in the news. Sm people have had specal cases. Its can go in a short while and some take time to clear. It can be mild or chronic. Are u a virologist?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Okuda(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

Then what do u gain in mocking the dead?

nobody is mocking him. dont get it twisted. we are happy he is gone. It should have been Buhari tho. but God knows that it could have been this man that was hindering the work God wanted to use Osibanjo to do there based on his intellectual capacity, and this constitutional right to do so. we all know Buhari has always depended on his second in command to steer the affairs of his government and with Kyari in there, it was impossible for the VP to take that role. We all knpw Osibanjos capacity even when he was acting president when Buhari was away for almost a year. Like i said, im happy he is dead,
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in Peace Sir
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
Don't quote me anymore please.
And if I do, what will you do?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jarx: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
so this is how the dream of abba kyari 2023 perished just like that.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
Have you run out of words? dumb bĂ­tch. cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy
I'm watching you wear yourself out, dubai-based sh.it eater grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Makes more sense why Burutai ran away to his duty post ....no more protection cheesy

Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by KunleyY19(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Egoveen:
YOU ARE SUCH A DUNCE....SEE AS YOUR PARENTS' HARD EARNED SCHOOL FEES JUST GOT WASTED BY A BLOCKHEAD OF A slowpoke.

Swerve... I don't need to argue with you... I can't blame you... You and Sense are backing each other like Kappa's Logo!!!
gringringrin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by StreetFight: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
kuljayms1:
RIP to the dead.... Meanwhile, the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink

After your death
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by KunleyY19(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
AuroraB:
You expect his burial to be televised

Either you face the fact that he's a Muslim and core Northerner or you ignore it...

Why will they even wait to bury him.
At 81 and with a Lot's of personal achievement, what more will they hide
I ask you
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayy:
It's funny because your lineages have never left Nigeria, dirty church rat.cheesy
Says the glass of champagne stolen from Google. If you were the only rich man in Nigeria, I'll rather starve to death instead.
My makeup free pictures is my dp. I'm not ashamed of my looks, or my spots. Cur.sed vagabond. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by profmallor: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
we would all taste death, and I sympathize with His family. But sincerely with the various things we heard about this man, not sure where his heart was cause it seems he was the Cabal. Well, we pray that the Lord would now give the president a listening ear to allow him listen to the plight of Nigerians and feel the pain we all have been feeling, that all the blockages to Mr President would be removed for Nigeria to progress.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Skepticus: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Just watch as stupid mofos will fill here to pray for one of the idiots that kept them in darkness.

A cursed generation that defend their oppressors.

Aswear.

We deserve the animals that rule us.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by oluwaahmed: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Arya stark- I don't believe in the lord of light or the gods from the seven.
...then which god do you believe in?
Arya stark - death!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.