Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? (840 Views)

Win N1,000 Airtime Of Your Choice If You Get This Riddle / Win #500 Airtime On Any Network Of Your Choice (SEE HOW) / Guess And Win N500 Airtime Of Your Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? by Omoracheal: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
hey guys... Today is freaky Friday and I will be asking you a very tough question that will freak you out

As a man, you, your wife and daughter were kidnapped for many days. Your kidnappers agreed to let you guys go one day but first, one of you has to be raped and you are the one to choose who will be raped. After they've raped who they wanna rape, you and your family will be free to go home. Who will you choose to be raped

� Yourself
� Your wife Or
� Your Daughter

Many people really answered o and it's your turn now..
You can't believe Broda Shagi's response to this question sef...lol grin cheesy

Check his response down here �

https://datdivaliciousshe./2020/04/17/freaky-questions-answers-%f0%9f%98%b1-%f0%9f%91%bb-%f0%9f%92%80/
Re: What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? by DkJay: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
DkJay:
Drhealer

Am I trustworthy? Maybe. I'm only quoting you because you want to give out 150k to Temmy and they refuse to part with the details.

Maybe you would send the money to someone else, I dunno.

I need the money and I'll appreciate if I got it. You don't have to reply this if you're not going to send it.

But if you do, I'll make sure to tell the others you did, with proof.

Thank you
You don't have any trusted history youself.
Re: What Will Be Your Choice Ohhhh? by DkJay: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drhealer:

You don't have any trusted history youself.

I'm not going to claim what I am not, no sir.

If you wanna check my posts, you might. I don't really have anything to hide, but I'm more of a silent member

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt Today? / Louis Vuitton Outlet / Solve This Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.