Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description (663 Views)

How To Create Or Add Category Page In Wordpress / Who Has Even Been Successful In Writing A Google Ban Appeal Form / Steps Involved In Writing A Good Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Danwilliams4u43: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

Please how do I go about writing Category page description for my e-commerce site, I plan on selling only ebooks, but the problem here is that my subcategory pages are similar to my main category page(about 100) I ran out of ideas on what to write because all the pages are almost similar, and Google does not like duplicate content.

I don't have the budget to higher a writer, please help me out with solutions and ideas,

Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by MARX77(m): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Danwilliams4u43:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please how do I go about writing Category page description for my e-commerce site, I plan on selling only ebooks, but the problem here is that my subcategory pages are similar to my main category page(about 100) I ran out of ideas on what to write because all the pages are almost similar, and Google does not like duplicate content.

I don't have the budget to higher a writer, please help me out with solutions and ideas,

Thanks.

Sent you a PM, reply and let's talk. Ain't charging you
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Gdefo(m): 4:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Wanted to reply, but realized you’ve gotten help. So, but you can still reach me via 08061609943, let me see if I can help in any way. I used to work with JUMIA and also for an internet newspaper..
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Danwilliams4u43: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Danwilliams4u43: 11:30am On May 15, 2020
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Danwilliams4u43: 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
Is any body available?
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Danwilliams4u43: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
?
Re: I Need Your Help In Writing E-commerce Category Page Description by Ayemileto(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
Danwilliams4u43:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Seems you are hard coding your category/subcategory/main category pages.

Because, if your website is a dynamic website, I don't think you should be having this issue as you need only a single page to load all categories, a single page for all sub categories and a single page for all main categories.

In fact, At times, a single page can work for the three.

With a single page, if you choose to change the Description of the page, then only the book title / author / publisher / publication year / ISBN number is enough to make the necessary difference.

Modified:
The Category Name will make the required difference for the Category page, this also applies to subcategory and main category.

The previous bolded answer is for the product details page.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Propellerads Pay Per 1000 Views? / I Need Fo Partition My System And Cd Key Is Needed / Gud Web Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.