Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. (12857 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by tunjijones(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

That's why you're been deceived on the 72 virgins awaiting you in aljannah the xxxx garden.. grin slave zombie, 72 virgins la fake ok

The more reason I called you a fool. I am neither a Muslim or christian. Idiot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
tunjijones:

The more reason I called you a fool. I am neither a Muslim or christian. Idiot.

Hehehehehe this zombie slave is now denying his messenger Muhammad because of the truth I shown him.. You know what, take this pills you gonna be alright

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by hope4nigeria(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

And you will live forever abi?

nope but evil ones must go too
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by tunjijones(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hehehehehe this zombie slave is now denying his messenger Muhammad because of the truth I shown him.. You know what, take this pills you gonna be alright

You are a foolish fellow. Am an atheist I don't bliv in any of ur useless religions. But I will never celebrate the death of somebody.

See foolish person celebrating someone death saying she has convenat of long life with a god. Thats why u wld remain a fool till death take u away. And am sure the time of ur death is not far from today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
tunjijones:

You are a foolish fellow. Am an atheist I don't bliv in any of ur useless religions. But I will never celebrate the death of somebody.

See foolish person celebrating someone death saying she has convenat of long life with a god. Thats why u wld remain a fool till death take u away. And am sure the time of ur death is not far from today.

Relax our brothers from the religion of Kettle are coming for you neck, I wish you RIP in advance..

On this note, I rest my case with you..

MASS ALARM

#IgnoringButtonActivated

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by tunjijones(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Relax our brothers from the religion of Kettle are coming for you neck, I wish you RIP in advance..

On this note, I rest my case with you..

MASS ALARM

#IgnoringButtonActivated

Remember my last phase.... The way you rejoice at other peoples death that is how pple wld rejoice wen you die. And this is going to be sooner than you expect it... Foolish thing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Twinkletwin: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Very good but if we should start now your brothers will be looking for the head of ur mum...

Now let's go..

Muhammad said he was a FAKE MESSENGER, CLUELESS and HOPELESS, la the same person you wanna die for isn't it?

"I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

and you still didn't understand the verse that's why you Christian argue blindly
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by BABANGBALI: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Don’t mind him a bloody headslamer
I’ve played a cursed on them All trying to insult Christianity on this forum

Evil shall meet them all before this year ends

If I be a man of God!
ameeeeeeeeeeeeen and Insha Allah
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Twinkletwin:
and you still didn't understand the verse that's why you Christian argue blindly

Kikikikikiki.. Maybe you'll tell us meaning of Clueless
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by engrchykae(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Lol she will Be rather scared cos even her husband isn't safe
you mean the young buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by engrchykae(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

The wicked ones should not be alive..

Ezekiel 3:19

Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you
have delivered yourself.

Ezekiel 18:23

Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord GOD, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

How did I give Christianity bad names, can you tell??

Relax your 30k is intact, Abba kyari has arranged for your allawee b4 he died.. grin
my dear,abba kyari burnt everything down before he died.
So no 30k
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
engrchykae:
my dear,abba kyari burnt everything down before he died.
So no 30k

Ehyahhhhh
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SaintBeehot(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, allah in quran said you should not make friends with Christians and Jews, it was boldly written therein that kill Christians and Jews.. So tell me how are we one?? Or you mean we're one in Audio grin
this are false information. Who told you all this madam
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
this are false information. Who told you all this madam

Quran tells me so

(Quran 5:51) Believers! Do not take the Jews and the Christians
for your allies. They are the allies of each other. And
among you he who takes them for allies, shall be
regarded as one of them. Allah does not guide the
wrong-doers.

allah said you should not take Christians and Jews as friends imagine
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SaintBeehot(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Quran tells me so

wrong-doers.

you're possessed with argument spirit. I won't let you kill me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you're possessed with argument spirit. I won't let you kill me.

You asked me who said so and I shown you where it's written in quran you concluded by saying I'm argue with you.. Remember you were the one that qouted me at first.. I'm not here to argue with you slaves but rather to show you the hidden part of quran..

I'm done with you.. MASS ALARM
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by oyatz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
How did you come about the first statement?

Twinkletwin:
Jesus died for your sin and you are still hiding to fuvk
and you still go to church confused fellow why not just sit down and enjoy the bills he paid
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by oyatz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't be deceived, Allah didn't say everything in the Quran.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) sometimes declared some Quranic verses that were borne out of his own prejudices, personal experience or wish but definitely NOT from Allah.

SharonLoveth:

Quran tells me so

wrong-doers.

Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by Twinkletwin: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
How did you come about the first statement?

figure it out
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
Don't be deceived, Allah didn't say everything in the Quran.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) sometimes declared some Quranic verses that were borne out of his own prejudices, personal experience or wish but definitely NOT from Allah.

Sorry what you're telling me now is that allah is not the Alpha and omega of quran, I don't think you're a beloved slave in the sight of allah
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by oyatz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
1) I am NOT a slave of Allah.

2) I seek and speak the truth.

SharonLoveth:

Sorry what you're telling me now is that allah is not the Alpha and omega of quran, I don't think you're a beloved slave in the sight of allah
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
1) I am NOT a slave of Allah.

2) I seek and speak the truth.

If you like denial your god allah and his religion Islam, I'm less consign...

If truly you're not a slave why concluding that the verse was not revealed by allah?
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by AmazingMOG: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
will you shut the hell up and stop spewing nonsense all over this forum
be very careful when replying a man of God or else I will open the gate of hell for you
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SaintBeehot(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You asked me who said so and I shown you where it's written in quran you concluded by saying I'm argue with you.. Remember you were the one that qouted me at first.. I'm not here to argue with you slaves but rather to show you the hidden part of quran..

I'm done with you.. MASS ALARM
truth be told you are the most stupid christian i've seen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by oyatz(m): 2:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Allah is the Arabic word for God.

In the Middle East, Arabic is the Lingual Franca and everyone regardless of their religions use Allah to refer to God.

Christians from Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria to Israel all use Allah to refer to God.

Stop trying to sound intelligent by guessing my religion.

#Shalom.

SharonLoveth:

If you like denial your god allah and his religion Islam, I'm less consign...

If truly you're not a slave why concluding that the verse was not revealed by allah?
Re: Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. by SharonLoveth(f): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2020
oyatz:
Allah is the Arabic word for God.

In the Middle East, Arabic is the Lingual Franca and everyone regardless of their religions use Allah to refer to God.

Christians from Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria to Israel all use Allah to refer to God.

Stop trying to sound intelligent by guessing my religion.

#Shalom.

Remember Adam, Abraham, Noah Never recognized God as allah.. Muhammad brought allah as his own god, allah is the head of 360 gods and goddesses in Saudi Arabia b4 Islam. allah's daughters according to Quran are al-uzza, al-manat and al-lat. God has NO slave, alllah has billion slaves worldwide..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina / Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional / Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.