Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? (1938 Views)

American DOBERMAN Pinschers For Sale / I Need Doberman Pinschers Puppies In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Hathor5(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
mayorkun101:
I have a male German pinscher and he's always admired when i walk him but I find it difficult to get a female pinscher for him to mate with ... I could mix him with a rottweiler or a German shepherd or doberman but i want a pedigree dog like himself.

Your dog is extremely cute. Very beautiful creature. Adorable! smiley
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Hathor5(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=samoinc10 post=88570123][/quote]

Awww, this one is a beautiful one too.
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hathor5:

Your dog is extremely cute. Very beautiful creature. Adorable! smiley

Thanks bro... I've heard some frustrating comments earlier though they don't mean nothing ....i love my dog ..
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Hathor5(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
mayorkun101:

Thanks bro... I've heard some frustrating comments earlier though they don't mean nothing ....i love my dog ..

I read these comments. I don't know about your dog because I have not even known of this breed until I saw your thread but know that mixed dogs are usually healthier and live longer. wink

1 Like

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Spanishmilf(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
mayorkun101:
Standing pics
I don't know weather u dey whyne us or u dey serious.
Should I be truthful with you?? This is far from dobberman pincher.
Extremely far from a pincher your dog is a mutt.
A mutt is any dog that's a combination of different breeds, rather than one identifiable breed
There is nothing dobberman or German Shepard in your dog.
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Your reply doesn't have to be this aggressive you know ....

Well the thing is most pinscher dogs are combos of different dog .. Even the best of them the doberman didn't get their fierce look till the 21st century .. Check out pics of doberman in the 20th or earlier centuries you will see what im talking about ... The giant schnauzer was a big factor in creating the pinscher , this breed looks the same as a pinscher standing but has lots of fur on its body and face .. Combine this breed with a German shepherd and rottie too .you will have a pinscher ... I'm not sure my dog is a pinscher anymore but still a combo of dogs is not a MUTT cus thats how most breed come into existence rather they are called hybrids ... Checkout this link below bro

https://www.dogbreedplus.com/dog_categories/hybrid_dogs_def.htm

Honestly no be fight .. I've had 2 German shepherds and this particular dog so its not like im a first timer ...
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2020
mayorkun101:
Your reply doesn't have to be this aggressive you know ....

Well the thing is most pinscher dogs are combos of different dog .. Even the best of them the doberman didn't get their fierce look till the 21st century .. Check out pics of doberman in the 20th or earlier centuries you will see what im talking about ... The giant schnauzer was a big factor in creating the pinscher , this breed looks the same as a pinscher standing but has lots of fur on its body and face .. Combine this breed with a German shepherd and rottie too .you will have a pinscher ... I'm not sure my dog is a pinscher anymore but still a combo of dogs is not a MUTT cus thats how most breed come into existence rather they are called hybrids ... Checkout this link below bro

https://www.dogbreedplus.com/dog_categories/hybrid_dogs_def.htm

Honestly no be fight .. I've had 2 German shepherds and this particular dog so its not like im a first timer ...

I'm not fighting with you bro. U seems confident that your dog is a pincher.
Your dog is not an hybrid my brother
A hybrid is a mixture of two different things, resulting in something that has a little bit of both.
You yourself don't even your dog breed. U kept guessing
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I'm not fighting with you bro. U seems confident that your dog is a pincher.
Your dog is not an hybrid my brother
A hybrid is a mixture of two different things, resulting in something that has a little bit of both.
You yourself don't even your dog breed. U kept guessing
[b][/b]

I insist he's a mixture of two dogs only thats if he's a mix... Cause his mother is a German shepherd .. I didn't get the chance to meet the stud that mated with her... If not i would have been pretty sure of him ..besides you can't know more about the dog than my vet now , i mean he sells dog too big scale ... He told me my dog was a doberman shepherd mix .. I just think he might be a pinscher cause most pple confuse German pinschers for doberman at times ... But i think the stud that bred with his mother must have been a German pinscher and nothing else ... I bought him with a German shepherd that was born in the same litter with him ... And she was 80% German shepherd with black and tan color the only thing that could give her away as a pinscher mix ....
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Spanishmilf(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
mayorkun101:
[b][/b]

I insist he's a mixture of two dogs only thats if he's a mix... Cause his mother is a German shepherd .. I didn't get the chance to meet the stud that mated with her... If not i would have been pretty sure of him ..besides you can't know more about the dog than my vet now , i mean he sells dog too big scale ... He told me my dog was a doberman shepherd mix .. I just think he might be a pinscher cause most pple confuse German pinschers for doberman at times ... But i think the stud that bred with his mother must have been a German pinscher and nothing else ... I bought him with a German shepherd that was born in the same litter with him ... And she was 80% German shepherd with black and tan color the only thing that could give her away as a pinscher mix ....
OMO
Chai, your vet told u this dog looks like a dobberman?? TF!!!!!!
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
OMO
Chai, your vet told u this dog looks like a dobberman?? TF!!!!!!

Egbon i said like a "doberman mix" not doberman

1 Like

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Spanishmilf(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
mayorkun101:

Egbon i said like a "doberman mix" not doberman
OH okay
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Spanishmilf(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
U need to change ASAP
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
U need to change ASAP

Yeah i changed the vet
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Niseed(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wasnt sure OP was being serious at first, even with the pictures you posted you still want to argue that your dog is a pinscher or some strange way looks like one?

Okay! It's a full breed German pinscher, good luck with your search for another full breed that will compliment your unicorn.

You even cruelly docked the poor dogs tail because you wanted to convince yourself it was a doberman.

1 Like

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Niseed:
Wasnt sure OP was being serious at first, even with the pictures you posted you still want to argue that your dog is a pinscher or some strange way looks like one?

Okay! It's a full breed German pinscher, good luck with your search for another full breed that will compliment your unicorn.

You even cruelly docked the poor dogs tail because you wanted to convince yourself it was a doberman.

� � � � � baba we don finish this conversation .. You were late .... Meself don create another thread to while away time .. Just like i did with this thread ... Arigato sir ...
Funny how you think i docked his tail coz i liked it .. Its an advice from the man that sold him to me ....
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
I actually created this thread to find a mating partner or maybe figure out what breed he was crossed with ... I welcome suggestions and friendly comments not attacks pls ...
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Niseed(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
mayorkun101:
I actually created this thread to find a mating partner or maybe figure out what breed he was crossed with ... I welcome suggestions and friendly comments not attacks pls ...

Do not mate this dog period!!! Why don't you just wait and get a full breed rather than breeding mutts and destroying gene pools for no reason?

Why do you want to mate this dog if I may ask?
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Niseed:

Do not mate this dog period!!! Why don't you just wait and get a full breed rather than breeding mutts and destroying gene pools for no reason?

Why do you want to mate this dog if I may ask?

So mating him with a German shepherd will destroy his gene pool or the pups gene pool ? Or you're saying i shouldn't mate the dog ever till he dies ? Just tell me which one ? .. You do know he didn't drop from heaven sha .. Na another dog born am ... Besides I've met a good number of pple that wanted to buy the dog i wasnt just interested in selling . I mean pple with reputable breeds of dog ...

2 Likes

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Niseed(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
mayorkun101:

So mating him with a German shepherd will destroy his gene pool or the pups gene pool ? Or you're saying i shouldn't mate the dog ever till he dies ? Just tell me which one ? .. You do know he didn't drop from heaven sha .. Na another dog born am ... Besides I've met a good number of pple that wanted to buy the dog i wasnt just interested in selling . I mean pple with reputable breeds of dog ...

Under normal circumstances the vet that sold him to you would have castrated/neutered the dog or advised you to if he was professional, so this issue of trying to breed mutts and passing them off as something else wouldn't come up.

There is nothing wrong with your dog, by all means enjoy keeping your pet but not all pets are meant to be used for breeding.
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Niseed:

Under normal circumstances the vet that sold him to you would have castrated/neutered the dog or advised you to if he was professional, so this issue of trying to breed mutts and passing them off as something else wouldn't come up.

There is nothing wrong with your dog, by all means enjoy keeping your pet but not all pets are meant to be used for breeding.

I don't intend to pass them off as something else ...but all the same thank you ...
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by radicalboy: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol.i have a German pinscher cross.share pictures later in the day
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2020
radicalboy:
Lol.i have a German pinscher cross.share pictures later in the day

Yes please do ...

But my dog is not even a pinscher .. Confirmed from the seller and the internet . so no need for arguments anymore on this thread ...
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by radicalboy: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Yh I will just post it for people to see

1 Like

Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
radicalboy:
Yh I will just post it for people to see

Yes now meself wan see am
Re: Are There No German Pinschers In Nigeria ???? by radicalboy: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attn: 100% Purebred Brindled Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale! / Destructive Dog / How Legit Is This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.