Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour (3230 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Taba21: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2020
The presidency received a crucial information ahead of what is about to happen before 27/03/2020 in advance but did nothing because the said info was coming from a single-handed minority.

For your information 27/03/2020 the sit at Aso rock, was made and declared void.
The unprecedented � fire burning around nation wide were the major signs written in the Egypt, letter that was meant to be given to former president, now Mr Buhari.
Why will the chief of staff news be a breaking news on the 18th?
What are they hidding?or now they have believed about the existing of the code.

18=666 or 999 manifestation started in Nigeria 10 years ago, during that period was when former Pope Kennedy the 16th resigned as the pope of the papacy.

How can you challenge the rulership God has took over and His representative sent you an information through a letter from the headquarters of the Illuminati in Egypt, and that same Egypt you still visited?

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be like refuse; Their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of God; they will not satisfy their souls,Nor fill their stomachs, because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

Nigeria most provide that said letter or to expect extra ordinary worse among the so called presidency and their followers.
Those that sow wind be prepare to reap a whirlwind harvest.
Since Osinbajo, has been deceived by the power of Moloch's he believes in, I hereby doing him a favour to resign.

God knows His people.
Victory to God at last.

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Joylove2324(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Some born haters will just sit in one corner and be writing shit on this forum. Imagine, I just wasted my precious time reading this nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by okefrancis: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
In fact I dont know why some people are just senseless or folks ,why should osinbajo resign? What is wrong with your medulla oblongata

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by DigitalBrands01: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Music for the soul

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Deputy1111(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't know that particular reason why Osinbajo should resign? Maybe you should explain better, or you want your papa there??
Taba21:
The presidency received a crucial information ahead of what is about to happen before 27/03/2020 in advance but did nothing because the said info was coming from a single-handed minority.

For your information 27/03/2020 the sit at Aso rock, was made and declared void.
The unprecedented � fire burning around nation wide were the major signs written in the Egypt, letter that was meant to be given to former president, now Mr Buhari.

18=666 or 999 manifestation started in Nigeria 10 years ago, during that period was when former Pope Kennedy the 16th resigned as the pope of the papacy.

How can you challenge the rulership God has took over and His representative sent you an information through a letter from the headquarters of the Illuminati in Egypt, and that same Egypt you still visited?

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be like refuse; Their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of God; they will not satisfy their souls,Nor fill their stomachs, because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

Nigeria most provide that said letter or to expect extra ordinary worse among the so called presidency and their followers.
Since Osinbajo, has been deceived by the power of Moloch's he believes in, I hereby doing him a favour to resign.

God knows His people.
Victory to God at last.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Joylove2324(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:
[s][/s]The presidency received a crucial information ahead of what is about to happen before 27/03/2020 in advance but did nothing because the said info was coming from a single-handed minority.

God knows His people.
Victory to God at last.[s][/s]
Trash, may God forgive the writer

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Joylove2324(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
smiley
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by TheRareGem1(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
The junk should be blocked because it doesn't make any sense. Even for one bit. The pieces is totally worthless and lack any true narrative.

Osinbajo makes us to know the duties of the VP unlike the previous VPs who sit down in office and attend ceremonies- that's all.

Osinbajo remain the shinning light of Buhari's administration. Quote me anywhere. Buahri without Osinbajo is zero. That's the way it is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by maybanks: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Read through this and I can't read any meaning to it. I need to ask, is this OP mentally stable??

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by tracychelsea13: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
The person who posted this is devoid of any brain. You must really be a burden to your friends and family.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by CrimeKsmart: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
When will say igbos are full of hatred, they will come here to tell us this forum is a faceless forum, you can't tell who is who but check Facebook and all other social media, majority of the people who are happy about the latest happening in Nigeria are igbos.

When you give them back the hatred or insult, they will bring God into it or start shouting marginalization. The hatred from them is just too much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Jhayphil: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

God knows His people.
Victory to God at last.

Pure gibberish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Nsiehi: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Early morning ogogoro sipping is not too good for the human brain.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy grin cool sad star fool of South west grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Zeemam: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
You are just a fool for posting this. You should also resign from your work because you are so dumb

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by okefrancis: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

God knows His people.
Victory to God at last.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Mcphamous(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Senseless write up

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by CrimeKsmart: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin cool sad star fool of South west grin

You must be very happy with Abba Kyaris death.

Death should serve as a lesson for everyone cos we will all die one day.

You have been jumping from thread to thread rejoicing about Abba Kyaris death. Tomorrow you people will come and say it's Yoruba who are all over the internet mocking his death

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by ylaa(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Exactly TheRaeeGem1, Buhari without Osibanjo is lesser than zero. The half dead man should resign not a lively healthy man.

quote author=TheRareGem1 post=88568702]The junk should be blocked because it doesn't make any sense. Even for one bit. The pieces is totally worthless and lack any true narrative.

Osinbajo makes us to know the duties of the VP unlike the previous VPs who sit down in office and attend ceremonies- that's all.

Osinbajo remain the shinning light of Buhari's administration. Quote me anywhere. Buahri without Osinbajo is zero. That's the way it is. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You must be very happy with Abba Kyaris death.

Death should serve as a lesson for everyone not as a laughing stock.
Why should I be happy with his death? The only people happy with his death are south west people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by josen16322(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Osinbajo or wat Eva his name is I don't give a damn I know is corrupt so no good deed goes unpunish sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Joyce95: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
You're a big fool in posting this. And I'm very sure you don't even have job, if you do, will you resign? The answer is no, so stop sharing your joblessness to the innocent people.
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by CrimeKsmart: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Why should I be happy with his death? The only people happy with his death are south west people

To you everything is politics. You guys(igbos) should continue celebrating his death o. SW has never hated that man even when he was alive. Igbos have been the one wishing him death and spreading propaganda about him so I don't know why SW should rejoice. Abi how will a Yoruba Muslim rejoice or be happy over the death of his fellow Muslim
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by inedujac: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by rebranded(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Musiwa is that you
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Jhayphil: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
josen16322:
Osinbajo or wat Eva his name is I don't give a damn I know is corrupt so no good deed goes unpunish sad

Write a petition to EFCC na. Tosser!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

To you everything is politics. You guys(igbos) should continue celebrating his death o. SW has never hated that man even when he was alive. Igbos have been the one wishing him death and spreading propaganda about him so I don't know why SW should rejoice. Abi how will a Yoruba Muslim rejoice or be happy over the death of his fellow Muslim
See this one try so sophisticated to put it on igbos shocked what is Igbo business with him?but you people from south west have big problem with him because you people think that the man is giving our mumu vice president hard time in aso rock cheesy please try hard in your sophisticated shifting cheesy infact why are my wasting time with self style sophisticated person like you. Bye bye Mr self style sophisticated cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Deputy1111(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Guy, Nigerians will love it if you can come out with your facts that Osinbajo is corrupt, stop this unnecessary assumption.
josen16322:
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by CrimeKsmart: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
See this one try so sophisticated to put it on igbos shocked what is Igbo business with him?but you people from south west have big problem with him because you people think that the man is giving our mumu vice president hard time in aso rock cheesy please try hard in your sophisticated shifting cheesy infact why are my wasting time with self style sophisticated person like you. Bye bye Mr self style sophisticated cheesy

It's igbos that have big problem with him because you guys have been the one spreading the propaganda against this man. Igbos made us believe he was giving Osinbanjo problem. So the problem starts with igbos and ends with igbos. Yorubas don't carry or believe such nonsense
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
5g conspiracy theorist spotted
Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by Joylove2324(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
josen16322:
[s][/s]Osinbajo or wat Eva his name is I don't give a damn I know is corrupt so no good deed goes unpunish[s][/s] sad
Pele Mr saint, whether you like it or not, everybody must die one day. Keep doing what you know how to do best, God is watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour by ojokolax: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Please and please what is this arrant ramble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Pastor Adeboye Over The Loss of His Son / Live Video Of Atta Police Station Set Ablaze By Unknown Gunmen - VIDEO / 2023: North Plans To Impose Presidential Candidates On South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.