Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? (982 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by id911(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Rumour from the corridors of power has it that an influential member of the cabal BabaGana Kingibe,GCON, has been penciled down to replace Malam Abba Kyari who just passed on.

Kingibe,75, held the following portfolios in the past. Foreign Minister, Interior, Power and Steel and Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

InĀ 1993 Presidential Election, he was the vice presidential candidate to Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola of the SDP. He's believed to be one of the three men which includes late Abba Kyari, Maman Daura, that have been calling the shots in Aso Rock since 2015

1 Share

Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by DigitalBrands01: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
No problem. As long as he is reading what Nigerians are saying concerning Abba Kyari
Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by AirFireEarthH20: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
No problem. As long as he is reading what Nigerians are saying concerning Abba Kyari

No difference between Kingibe and Abba Kyari. In fact, kyari dey learn work where this one dey. He has always been inside Aso Rock controlling things and I think he's the next person in line for that post
Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by Toosure70: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Your problem.
Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by surgical: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

No difference between Kingibe and Abba Kyari. In fact, kyari dey learn work where this one dey. He has always been inside Aso Rock controlling things and I think he's the next person in line for that post
you can't put any stupid decisions pass the dullard
Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Another of Mamman Daura's boy, from my dear State, and just like Abba kyari, he won't use his powers to help quell the insurgency, they shouldn't give it to any body from Borno please, it's better if we don't hold the office, than holding it and not helping your people.

4 Likes

Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by id911(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:
Another of Mamman Daura's boy, from my dear State, and just like Abba kyari, he won't use his powers to help quell the insurgency, they shouldn't give it to any body from Borno please, it's better if we don't hold the office, than holding it and not helping your people.

Are you sure you won't support your own as usual?
Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
id911:

Are you sure you won't support your own as usual?
I don't support mediocrity.

What has supporting my own brought me, years of war, sorrow, pain and death.

2 Likes

Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by id911(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

I don't support mediocrity.

What has supporting my own brought me, years of war, sorrow, pain and death.

I quite admire your type of person bro

1 Like

Re: Is Babagana Kingibe The Next Chief Of Staff? by JuicyProstitute: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2020
3 powerful cabals inorder of hierarchy

1. Maman Daura

2. Late Abba Kyari and

3. Babagana Kingibe

so do the maths

(1) (Reply)

SLEEPING AMOTEKUN. Is Amotekun Also Under Lockdown? / Did Tinubu Bola Lie About His Certificate? / Edo 2020: Okowa, Tambuwal, Wike, Others Visit Oba Of Benin As Obaseki/shaibu Fla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.