Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) (2286 Views)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Sampling Roasted Corn In Lagos. Wizkid Reacts / Peter Okoye Slept With My Wife And Ruined My Marriage”-diamond Plantnumz Reveals / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
See How Davido Destroyed and Ruined His Career after Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO)
Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKpfqtheZY4

Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
This guy no get voice at all....no talent nothing nothing

1 Like

Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
His followers will start ranting now Lmao
He should go into some other trades maybe selling of golds and diamond will do.
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by bmdmixer: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
blog with dignity ur rant just for clicks is pitiful

2 Likes

Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by Onj042(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting song but davido voice is down! . i dont mean to hijack the thread but they don’t want me to share this with you which is why im posting in the comments but if you’re looking to find out how people are really making money online and you have a laptop computer then watch this free training, [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM6NRps4NxY [\url]
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by mannieblak(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
u wey get talent i neva see ur name on forbes list...
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
mannieblak:
u wey get talent i neva see ur name on forbes list...
I.can sing better than him but I don't have passion for music....it's only luck
He was born to a goddamn rich man so what do you expect
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
blog with dignity ur rant just for clicks is pitiful
Bro he no get talent....if we see truth make we talk am
Someone pple like peruzzi and asa are writing song for dey here dey showcase talent....if you see truth talk am
Don't lie under the umbrella of pity....if you were to be a judge in an audition and someone came up with this shit you will never the first to condemn it
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by mannieblak(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

I.can sing better than him but I don't have passion for music....it's only luck
He was born to a goddamn rich man so what do you expect
LMAO! u can sing better?? ok use ur passion let me see.hw does being born to a rich father make u a musical superstar?...what abt wizkid? why is dj cuppy not as great?

1 Like

Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
mannieblak:
LMAO! u can sing better?? ok use ur passion let me see.hw does being born to a rich father make u a musical superstar?...what abt wizkid? why is dj cuppy not as great?
It's like the illiteracy in you has bewitched you....I don't have passion for music simple!
Do you even know what it takes for one's father to go as far as creating a music department in a university that doesn't include music in their own course section
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by Missyajoke(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Frog get better voice than davido
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by GamalNasser: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

But he has hits upon hits upon hits and that's what matters
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

Abi oooo....If he go inside studio his followers will download his footsteps....and this same followers won't let us hear word Mumu pple

1 Like

Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by Missyajoke(f): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Abi oooo....If he go inside studio his followers will download his footsteps....and this same won't let us hear usis followers won't let us hear word Mumu pple
grin grin
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by mannieblak(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

It's like the illiteracy in you has bewitched you....I don't have passion for music simple!
Do you even know what it takes for one's father to go as far as creating a music department in a university that doesn't include music in their own course section
i said use ur passion (whatever it is for) and be better than him.MUMU.yes Davidos father helped him but we cannot deny that there was hardwork on Davidos side too abi all his songs and albums are his dads works? (pls check the meaning of illiteracy)
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by mannieblak(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

even awards and money abi? calm down and huzzle o.
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by Missyajoke(f): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=mannieblak post=88745091] even awards and money abi? calm down and huzzle o.[/quote

Forget about hustling the Grace of God operates in that guys life
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by mannieblak(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Missyajoke post=88754310][/quote] same for everybody!
Re: See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
mannieblak:
same for everybody!
If only he passed through judges in music auditions.....Pple like M.I especially will send him and his voice to grave
This life is full of dishonesty and unfaithfulness but to me it's a motivation
If he had been to auditions like x-factor,Project fame and others they will give him gold buttons straight because he don famous well he won't even try that anyway becos some of these so called judges are faithful and loyal anyway....they will crack that bald head with things like
"Music is not meant for pple like you,why don't you go into other trades"....Tell him if you sabi him say make her go audition for the first time
Wizkd went to several auditions and came back on his feet....if it was vice versa and very sure after hearing his voice(the no 1 vocalist like he named himself Lmao)
The Ghanaian pallbearers will carry everybody out with legwork Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Yaa Jackson, Repents; Gives Life To Christ Over Rising Death.. / Meet Hot And Handsome Actor Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend, His Family And Biography / "Falz Is Not A Lawyer!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.