Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) (43115 Views)

#EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video) / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Siana: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
jerryunit48:
But in the south police shoot people for coming out

That's because Southern governors are foolish and don't care about their people.
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Twenty47(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kano is taking over the news concerning covid19 small small fa
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Delson2020: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bad
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai... Please my people Make una Try to stay safe for now

Incase you need Pure Original Honey..Don't hesitate to call or Whatsapp 081 016 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Inya seya ka cuku banshi grin grin Omo hausa sweet o
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by 2016v2017: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
But people like that get shot in the South.

Not supporting this too Shaa O!

Let's be as civil as possible in all we do.
don't mind the government of the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by potopotoking: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
The fellatioo fellata man Abba Kyari is dead, by God's grace. grin

If de news pain you, you can hug transformer as palliative! shocked

Ecclesiasticus 25:7
“There be nine things which I have judged in mine heart to be happy, and the tenth I will utter with my tongue: A man that hath joy of his children; and he that liveth to see the fall of his enemy:”

Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's a fair treatment though
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Thenorth(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
annisy:
If care is not taking the north will be the epic center in Nigeria over taking Lagos state my only worry is the capacity of those northern state to handle the problem!!
We are in problem in this nation!!After this covid-19 season if we are wise as a nation will learn that the best man should lead the affairs of our nation not minding where he or she comes from
shut up..
who ask you to worry
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Mutange: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
jerryunit48:

They also extort money from Southerners, they can't try that in the North.
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by oriajeib: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by zoedew: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
I thought Northern Governors said they couldn’t do a lockdown!
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by jericco1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by kem1367: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
ngfjq48duz
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
But people like that get shot in the South.

Not supporting this too Shaa O!

Let's be as civil as possible in all we do.

Southerners are being used to learn work nah

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wicked. Join with this hunger.

Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by thaoriginator: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
In ya saya ka ci ubansa , bad cop cry grin
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by zoedew: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Lets see

Just see that barrel!! Wow!
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by 2016v2017: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
jerryunit48:

Security belongs to the North,they kill as they like and no challenge,no query
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by MrTruetrue(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
I need this book
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who is gonna be the next Chief of staff??

I think it's between Yaya Bello and ElRufai

Na them them
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by kem7434: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
r2mo56b3nx
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by AdoreHim: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy allow the deceased die finish na before looking for a replacement, haba, ok take am, na you go be him replacement.

GOFRONT:
Who is gonna be the next Chief of staff??

I think it's between Yaya Bello and ElRufai
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by murphyung(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
See olopa ooo. Police sef de use civilian catch cruise. But if na other states dem sabi do accidental discharge
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Makavelli099(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
So you want these ones shot now
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Makavelli099(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=SLAP44 post=88568909]so you want these ones shot now
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by annisy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thenorth:
shut up..
who ask you to worry
Your ancestors
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by Pejajure(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Double standards.

They have shot more than 10 people in the south for coming out.

Tribalism will kill Nigeria.
Nothing like tribalism here. We all have different governing bodies.
Re: Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) by kem8520: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
8r97qzubgz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Raped By HIV Patient In Hospital In Port Harcourt (photos) / Near To Death Of A Nairalander / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.