Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari (446 Views)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by SleekGist: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Following the announced passing away of of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Nigerian former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted.

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) in his statement revealed himself and Abba Kyari were at Cambridge together as he said he has lost a friend of 40 years.

He hinted that they used to be very close until the end even though they had political disagreement. Sleekgist reports.

FFK said, “I have lost a friend of 40 years. We were at Cambridge together. We worked in my fathers law firm together. We remained close throughout right up until the end even though we disagreed politically. Abba was a good man: a man of honor & a loyal friend. May his soul rest in peace.”

See full post here:

https://sleekgist.com/news/i-have-lost-a-friend-of-40-years-we-were-at-cambridge-together-fani-kayode-reacts-to-the-death-of-abba-kyari/

Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by Opexzy: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Seriously
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by vcente(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Expert more burnt offices as people hide their evil
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by Taywon: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Kip kwayet...
Una don start to dey run ur mouth again

Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by OperaNewsHubNg: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by overdrive(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one from ffk. You don't speak ill of the dead.
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by illicit(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
this nigga with two mouths.... idiot see as he come dey use d opportunity advertise him CV.

weyrey no vacancy for u
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by Cammo: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
This won't go down well with some people.
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Condolences to the Family!

Nothing happens by mistake!

Except what is Right is done, I see Another Big one Happening!!
Re: I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari by fjjc(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2020
He has done his best as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. May almighty God grant him paradise.

Video: Ogun Will Kill Buhari – Nigerian Man In Europe Curses After Receiving 300 / Gov. Wike Must Not Destroy Legacies Of Our Forefathers ~RIVLEAF / Customs Increased Import Duty At The Pick Of Economic Hardship