Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today (36875 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by engrchykae(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
money121:
Every Soul shall Taste Death but Covid-19 will not be Our portion in the mighty Name of Allah..

Stayhome Staysafe...
the name of Allah only brings death eg all suicide bomb blasts are accompanied by ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then boom boom boom boom.
Shekau has been killing for Allah since 2009.
I bind Allah and cast him into the bottom less pit so that Arab wannabes like you must have Sense
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by tatatar: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Web2020:
He has gone to join the thousands of people his herdsmen killed in Benue and other parts of Nigeria. May his soul rest with them in peace.
"his herdsmen" meaning
His crime is now being a Fulani man or what undecided
He isn't even Fulani by the way
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ozone4oz(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
I thought the bodies of corona victims are not released to family

Nigeria and double standard

Keep yourself safe

Watch the videos on this youtube channel to learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ozone4oz(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
fergie001:
The late Chief-of-Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari will be buried today according to Islamic rights.

Ahmad, however, did not state where the deceased would be prayed upon or buried.

Personal Assistant on New Media to the President, Bashir Ahmad, made this known via his Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251417534911451137?s=19

I thought the bodies of corona victims are not released to family

Nigeria and double standard

Keep yourself safe

Watch the videos on this youtube channel to learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by amaham(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
I am watching the burial of mallam kyari, pls don't they speak English during Muslim burial? I only hear non-english language here
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Jaqenhghar: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay safe, corona virus is real
The face masks I see Niggerians sporting here look to be of better quality than the ones oyinbos use over here. I wish I could lay my hands on one
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
money121:

Reason why person need to hustle and make it in life.. this people get power and money

What's the importance of money when death stings?
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The face masks I see Niggerians sporting here look to be of better quality than the ones oyinbos use over here. I wish I could lay my hands on one
Thanks for the compliment, you can order for yours
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by charles614: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
This life is not bed of roses.try to be as good as you can to people,it's your attitude towards them that builds up how you will be remembered after passing on.just watched on TVC news,he wasn't buried different from those murdered by the herdsmen
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nosiq(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
All those fools that believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.

It's just a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

Who is the fool here? Ya'adua's death was hidden until Late Dora asked the house the tell Nigerians the truth. Because Dem no want make Jona enter.... Even the Dora no survive am... In the midst of Lions... SMH
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by 1stola: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nosiq:

Who is the fool here?
Ya'adua's death was hidden until Late Dora asked the house the tell Nigerians the truth. Because Dem no want make Jona enter.... Even the Dora no survive am... In the midst of Lions... SMH
Look into the mirror and you'll get your answer.

By the way, who do you think they're hiding it from?

So that Nnadi Kanu won't replace him abi?

1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by koffsman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
When his body is laid to mother Earth nothing like influence again
naijaschoolguru:

He is influential Man, he is the one who has great influence in the society.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by abpotato: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Otunba80:
I think we should all respect the dead, i fell sad because i use criticize the malam kind of leadership but i stop it when i read Goodluck Jonathan book (my transition hour) he gave all the details that they use propaganda to destroy his administration because i use to criticize Jonathan too and with the way i see things now with the late kyari may be a good man while the opposition paint him bad. RIP malam kyari

What stops him from telling buhari the truth and level of poverty in the land. They are same thing jor
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by rengsho: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
This man is a legend, even at death he is still breaking laws.

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Legendguru: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by liquidfaya: 1:44am On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:

He is a good man yet controlling the affairs of the nation at 82? Why are the youth sidelined in this dead administration? These greedy fools were in government in their own youth and still want to take up the "throne" even in their 80s and 90s. Buhari hates the youth and will witness God's anger very soon. God punish them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians / Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.