Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 (1558 Views)

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / 4 Nutritious Nigerian Meals You Can Prepare With N2000 Or Less / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by Honeydenz(f): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Pap.

Yes I said Pap this is a delicious meal that requires just 50 naira to buy and boiled water.

If you don't have sugar, add salt to it. Very satisfying. Thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Hiannn!!

Baby food ke! One piss and it's all gone. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
With what pls ?

And what in the afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
op! park well jare. when we are used to demolishing mountains of strong akpu/eba you are talking of baby food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by Honeydenz(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Hiannn!!

Baby food ke! One piss and it's all gone. grin
Lol....not exactly as you said it
It can carry you for a reasonable number of time before you go hungry again. In facts, I just had it this morning.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by Honeydenz(f): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
op! park well jare. when we are used to demolishing mountains of strong akpu/eba you are talking of baby food.
Hahahahahaha baby food indeed
Food that can carry you for hours and you won't go hungry for a long time, compare to rice.
Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol....not exactly as you said it
It can carry you for a reasonable number of time before you go hungry again. In facts, I just had it this morning.
You sure have other options and I bet U took it out of long throat for it and not out of lack of what to eat.
Pap only makes one dizzy for some time. Once you wee ... Its all gone. grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by 1stola: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Honeydenz:
Pap.

Yes I said Pap this is a delicious meal that requires just 50 naira to buy and boiled water.

Most hilarious post grin

You are so incredible grin
You're right though.

Begging dey inside some people DNA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by DanseMacabre(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Fifty naira based on say if you buy am you no go boil water prepare am abi

And you no go use sugar abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by bigiyaro(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Honeydenz:

Hahahahahaha baby food indeed
Food that can carry you for hours and you won't go hungry for a long time, compare to rice.
not for a farm worker like me, even if I take 10 liters of pap, just one piss 30 mins later, everything is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by Anwons(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Is pap food?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by toluleke(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Honeydenz:
Pap.

better don't pray to experience hardship cos sometimes even 50 naira na big money. There was a time I drank garri and pap like no man business even my faeces changes colour, 50 naira then calculation go enter am, when you eat morning what will you eat for lunch or supper. You will become so weak your body will start rejecting it, but when God wipe your tears you won't even remember you ever cried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 by toluleke(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Honeydenz:
Pap.

what about kerosene? don't forget pap with activities na urine go plenty before you know 1hour you hungry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya / Photo: NB Introduce Ace Roots Bitters: A Rivalry To Orijin / How Long Can The Body Lastwithout Food And Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.