Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are You Happy Over Kyari Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Happy Over Kyari Death? (237 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Happy Over Kyari Death? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
If it was the president or state governors I'll understand but why kyari?

The man contacted the virus when he went to Germany to discuss how we will get constant light.

I just don't understand the hate for the man
Re: Why Are You Happy Over Kyari Death? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
I'm not happy about it. That was somebody's father and dad. I feel sad for his family.
He was part of the Cabal, so good riddance to bad rubbish.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Why Are You Happy Over Kyari Death? by myles16(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
If it was the president or state governors I'll understand but why kyari?

The man contacted the virus when he went to Germany to discuss how we will get constant light.

I just don't understand the hate for the man

Tho i am not part of the happy ones, but God is very grateful. Imagine Abba kyari going to do the work of the Vice President when the Vice president is in office, to mr President who's Tribal-centric, he prefer to send his Northern counterparts to do the work of the Vice. To Mr vice President he might be the doing the wrong thing but God does His work in a unique way.

If Mr Yemi osinbajo had gone he would have been the one to Contract this virus, Dont u think those Chinese medical doctors that came to Help Nigeria in the fight against coronavirus, actually came to help Nigeria?, i think they came because of Abba Kyari coz his medical situation was getting worse as at then and he can't be taken outside the Country except the Bad hospital they left for Nigerians to use

(1) (Reply)

Isoko North Takes Delivery Of Delta's Food Palliatives ...distributes Food Item / After The Lockdown, What Is Lagos State Exit Strategy / Nigeria A Failed State Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.