Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable (333 Views)

PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by BENARI: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
As hard as I tried, I can't for the life of me remember the name of any past Chief of Staff to any former Nigerian leader, neither that of other world leaders past and present(including the United States).
Could it be that it never mattered to me, or I wasn't cognizant of the power and importance of the office?
Whichever it is, this late Chief of staff has got to be one of the most important and powerful in history it seems.

Did I just hear somebody encouraging his child to aspire to be Chief of Staff when he grows up? Not a bad advice if you ask me. grin cool
Re: How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by habiham: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
I wonder ooo
Re: How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by ttbaba(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
how Do u post new on nairaland can you please show me
Re: How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by foxxydude: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I remember Mike Ogiadhome Chief of Staff to Goodluck Jonathan grin

Re: How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by BENARI: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
foxxydude:
I remember Mike Ogiadhome Chief of Staff to Goodluck Jonathan grin

Good.

Looks like I'm hearing that name for the very first time

1 Like

Re: How In The World Did The Office Of Chief Of Staff To President Become Remarkable by Redcrafton: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
This COS is popular because he really was the president behind the scene.

This guy could call security meeting. A feat the VP could hardly do.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Racism Is Harming Africans / Group To FG: All Those Who Attended Abba Kyari's Funeral Should Be Quarantined / Lol The Northern View About #kyari And The Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.