Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

closed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / closed (866 Views)

Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Place Your Ads On Opera Ads ( Opera News And Opera Mini) / Hire The Best Accountant @ ₦40,000 Per Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Millennialaku(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
closed
Re: closed by Crochet: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Stop this nonsense you are trying to encourage others to cheat the system , dude I know what you know so drop it , don't because of your greed kill the system for others. I know your account on opera I might flag it be careful.
Re: closed by Millennialaku(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Crochet:
Stop this nonsense you are trying to encourage others to cheat the system , dude I know what you know so drop it , don't because of your greed kill the system for others. I know your account on opera I might flag it be careful.
motherfucker stfu and get out of here.........oversabi go kill you angry angry angry
learn to mind your fucking business

its better i cheat them than looking for where i will borrow #100,000
poverty stricken fool
Re: closed by marshalcarter: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Crochet:
hello sir...can you put me through the opera stuff?? shey dem dey pay..??
Re: closed by Crochet: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Try it and see if I won't block your account , don't mess with me dude. Must you cheat?
Millennialaku:

motherfucker stfu and get out of here.........oversabi go kill you angry angry angry
learn to mind your fucking business

its better i cheat them than looking for where i will borrow #100,000
poverty stricken fool
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
marshalcarter:

hello sir...can you put me through the opera stuff?? shey dem dey pay..??
me too oo
Re: closed by Millennialaku(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Crochet:
Try it and see if I won't block your account , don't mess with me dude. Must you cheat?
YOU CANT DO SH!T

and dont quote me again jobless broke a$$ nigger, not every body wants to die broke like you

hustle o! so that you no go get time dey disturb people wey dey find money
Re: closed by marshalcarter: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
abeg naaaah.... make una no fight again and help me...I never chop anything since last night
Re: closed by Millennialaku(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
marshalcarter:
abeg naaaah.... make una no fight again and help me...I never chop anything since last night
shebi you dont know what is google
Re: closed by Millennialaku(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
still need more people

(1) (Reply)

ATPAYS (activities That Pay) / Uk African Diaspora Regional Conference On The 15th March 2006 / Bigdaddy Pays You To Join, Refer & Search, all For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.