Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Safety Alert: Pictures Of A Makeshift Market In Ughelli,delta State: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safety Alert: Pictures Of A Makeshift Market In Ughelli,delta State: (219 Views)

Town Plannners Advocate Demolition Of Shanties, Makeshift Structures In Umuahia / Social Distancing? : Mammoth Crowd Seen Inside Makeshift Market In Delta / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safety Alert: Pictures Of A Makeshift Market In Ughelli,delta State: by AlexyA(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2020
I happened to get something from a makeshift market in Ughelli, Delta State, the market was so crowded and filled up with no form of social distancing of any type.

You won't find anyone with face mask, gloves,no form of sanitisers, it seems that some are thinking the coronavirus is just some joke that they won't adhere to safety tips.

Even the makeshift market sited in one of the school is no different from the usual market place, because it attracts same crowd.
Below are some pictures taken, I had to blur the pictures for privacy content .

Re: Safety Alert: Pictures Of A Makeshift Market In Ughelli,delta State: by AlexyA(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Picture 1

Re: Safety Alert: Pictures Of A Makeshift Market In Ughelli,delta State: by Blakjewelry(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
I think government should allow the virus complete it work

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Bauchi discharges two more COVID-19 patients / Fear Has The Symptoms As Covid 19 / Active COVID-19 Cases In Lagos Drop To 262

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.