Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Are You An Entertainment Blogger? I Have Something For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You An Entertainment Blogger? I Have Something For You (539 Views)

Download Entertainment Blogger / Template / Check Out This Beautiful Entertainment Blogger Template / Need The Services Of An Entertainment Blogger? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Entertainment Blogger? I Have Something For You by melodyogonna(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
So my friend who's an entertainment blogger decided to create a nice little tool for bloggers working with audio files. This tool will basically allow you to edit the tags of an MP3 file like the cover art, artist name etc and replace them with your own customized album art. You can add a voice over to the audio, you know like "exclusive to naijaloaded dot com" or join two MP3 files, and what's more, you can edit upto 5 files at the same time.

It's still new and changes are being made so please, be fair with your critiques grin grin

Link at mp3tager. com (remove the space wink)
Re: Are You An Entertainment Blogger? I Have Something For You by melodyogonna(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up SMF Forum / Can You Build A Car Sales Wordpress Site / Webmasters, I Need Your Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.