Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Is Escrow And Why Do You Need It? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Escrow And Why Do You Need It? (615 Views)

Introducing Fortpay: Your Trusted Escrow Payment Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Escrow And Why Do You Need It? by integral007(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Do you do peer to peer transactions that involves exchanging goods, services for cash, whether you are the buyer or the seller? Do you buy or sell on Instagram or any other social platform? Do you offer freelance services or do you need the services of a freelancers and you are not sure how to secure your payment? After lending money to your friends, have you ever wished that you had access to the tech used by loan issuing companies like okash, carbon (formerly paylater), RENmoney, branch etc. that allows them to retrieve their loan directly from your bank account? If you are one of the above listed , then you definitely need an escrow account.

Now, what is Escrow? Escrow is a term used to describe a verified and trusted entity that stands as a middleman in peer to peer transactions, with the sole aim of regulating the transaction in order to totally eliminate routine discrepancies and outright fraud. In summary an escrow company protects your interest whether you are the buyer or the seller. A lot of big companies like Fiverr, Upwork, Trulancer have adopted escrow model of payment which has been a key factor in why they are so successful today.

Now what are the Advantages of using Escrow?

1. Escrow payments gives both parties in a transaction equal power and leaves no space for wriggling and fraudulent activities.

2.Escrow guarantees honesty and openness of the transacting parties.

3. Escrow allows your customers to trust you more because they are assured that if you don't deliver as promised, they can retrieve their money back easily.

Now that you know why you need an escrow account,i would like to introduce you to Africa's most reliable escrow service provider, Middletrust ([url]middletrust.com[/url]) is easily the most robust escrow service provider in Nigeria, with lots of escrow products fit for all forms of transactions. You can google the company, make your own research before using them and thank me later.

When you've decided, I'd appreciate if you registered using my referral link
https://middletrust.com/register?refer=10005

I'll get a 20% referral bonus if you register using the link, that is a thank you gift to appreciate.
Re: What Is Escrow And Why Do You Need It? by integral007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Protect your money from scammers posing as legit vendors.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $56.27 Per Month With Telegram / Buy Assemble/branded Computer On Cheapest Rates / Share Point Material Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.