Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest (369 Views)

BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest by xxolisexx(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
The body Mallam Abba Kyari, the chief of staff to the president who died from complications of COVID-19, has been buried in Abuja.
Abba Kyari was buried in strict observation of the protocol put in place for the burial of coronavirus victims by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control NCDC.
In compliance with the existing social distancing directive, there will be no ceremonies and condolence visits after the burial.

Re: Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest by DjCandyMusic(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
rip
Re: Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest by koffsman(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
From dust we are created and to dust we will return R.I.P once again I actually don't like you but rest on alaye may the work of your hand judge you
Re: Abba Kyari's Corpse Laid To Rest by BeerParlour: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Abba Kyari, Buhari's Powerful Ally, With Many Controversies / Why Buhari Cannot Visit Kano - Omokri Reveals / Kayode Fayemi Appoints The Man Who Refused His Son Into His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.