Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Lockdowns When Thousands Came Out To Bury The Late President Ky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Hypocrisy Of Lockdowns When Thousands Came Out To Bury The Late President Ky (256 Views)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Who Is Deji Tinubu? | Biography & History Of The Late Deji Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Lockdowns When Thousands Came Out To Bury The Late President Ky by Akunwafor(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
After imposing lockdowns and people losing lives and properties as a result, the FGN went ahead to organize a burial ceremony for the late President Abba Kyari.

Just a few minutes ago on NL, I saw news that officers of the Nigerian police had arrested people celebrating life at a beer parlor somewhere in Lagos while somewhere else in the country, people were given leeway to come out and celebrate the death of an icon.

It begs the question, who is fooling who?

At least three laws were broken during that burial but who are you to complain when the people are paying last respects to the first citizen.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Lockdowns When Thousands Came Out To Bury The Late President Ky by bestabigaelever(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
The problem is that these politicians knew Nigerians can't do anything
Las Las, we go shout for social media
Until we started killing this thieves, they won't take us serious

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Friday, May 1st, 2020 / Coding Versus Wordpress / 35 Things I Realized Too Late In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.