Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jonathan Busy Catching Grass Hoppers While Nigeria Is On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Busy Catching Grass Hoppers While Nigeria Is On Fire (494 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) / Senegal Offers Land To Haitians While Nigeria Has Offered Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Busy Catching Grass Hoppers While Nigeria Is On Fire by chidikus: 3:51am On Jan 06, 2011
Mr Jonathan with the souls of Innocent faithfuls that we los on xmas and new year eve and Nigeria is in a mourning mood ,and showing how selfish you are ,our house Nigeria is on fire and you are busy campaigning for Uduaghan as Delta state Governor,Ahh Jonathan its shows how in considerate you are ,so i wanna ask you if you lose your first son,will you be busy campaigning,it shows how power tasty you are,
I thought you have human compassion but you are just like them,The North have no better candidate and neither are you just that voting for you we have no choice,

Men Jonathan you are just like them all u suck,please any body have jonathan face book address gimme ,its high time i reach him if it is him that even reads

(1) (Reply)

Application Window Opens To The Wennovation Hub / Nairalanders Rise Up And Fight The Violence And Madness In Nigeria - Now / Nigeria's President Told To Reduce Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.