Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (80260 Views)

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Sholaco: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
I think ipob is better for the job undecided
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let him succeed.
Won't change anything
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by klever18(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
I need 100 card oo

Abeg my no 09059287553 glo
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Authoreety: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Already
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by uchelouis45(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wait. So Kingibe is part of this Government?!

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
he is the likely replacement.

Abba, Duara, Buhari and Kingibe are the presidency

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by friday2011(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Staro:
Make your own guess but mine is Baba Gana Kingibe.
Reason: For long, he has been the 'deputy head of the Cabal' in Buhari's government

Profile:
1) Age: 75

2) State of Origin: Borno

3) YarAdua appointed him Secretary to the Government of the Federation (July 2007 – Sept 2008)
President

3) Sani Abacha appointed him Minister of Power and Steel (1997–1998)

4) Sani Abacha had earlier appointed him Minister of Internal Affairs (1995–1997) and Minister of
Foreign Affairs (1993–1995)

5) He was MKO Abiola's running mate in the annulled 1993 presidential elections

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1251466460783882247

Chaii, naija, the land of recycling.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Sheriman(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Government of the Northern Region

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Ayoefa: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sahara trash reporters - enough said.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by biggz82: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
God pass dem

3 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by frankmoney(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
uchelouis45:
Wait. So Kingibe is part of this Government?!
e shock me sef ... Too many people working behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Cammo: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Adakintroy2: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I see some people already politicizing the whole social distance thing drawing comparison between khari and funke case.

Oga if you want to violate the order feel free. But keep in mind it was meant for your safety not politics

If you contract the desease you on your own. If a chief of staff with money and connection could die in space of weeks, oga me and you no stand a chance.

Be wise with you debates and stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by DanArewaa: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
We patriotic Nigerians don't have problem with him being the COS to the president.

As long as he is a Nigerian

I mean, a NIGERIAN

We can't afford to have those migrating foreigners from that side within our corridors of power. undecided
[/s]
side talking like a bish

na me get una medicine cheesy
as far as I'm still alive
you'll always side talk and always live in fear of me grin

8 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by jimpas: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingibe....always shining after somebody's death?
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Patrioticman007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cammo:

How old is the Orange man, called Dump Trumpet ?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
DDeliverer:
All these old, tired and weak people....

Abeg we need fresh air joor.
like yaya bello ba
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by joelag: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
100 years non be forever
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by tomdon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
You said he's scheming, but woefully failed to say how. Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Ayoefa: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:
The government of the federal republic of northern region of Nigeria.

May be Namdiot coward Cownu should be appointed instead. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin
Sowore
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't think he will give it to him......

Buhari needs competent able body men around him of the same age bracket.....

75yrs old man is too weak to be his Chief of staff .....

Look for somebody above 80yrs old

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by idonhammer: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oya show your trabalistic face now or else.

Simplyleo:
We patriotic Nigerians don't have problem with him being the COS to the president.

I mean, a NIGERIAN

We can't afford to have those migrating foreigners from that side within our corridors of power. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Babapyro: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Another unintelligent ancient northerner

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Marotzke(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I mean, a NIGERIAN

This one has a mansion in Niamey.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by simhosting: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Honestly, I couldn't give a flying f... undecided
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have told somebody today that Kingibe is most likely to emerge in Late Kyari stead.

However with the kind of loyalty and brotherhood between President Buhari and Kyari, the man may have left the matter of his successor as his death bed request to his trusted friend.

We wait. We may hear the name by Monday unless the office is not really needed and necessary to the smooth operation of the Presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by madridsta007(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cocolatti:
While Abba Kyari was the public face of the Cabal, Babagana Kingibe is one of the strong pillars of the Buhari Cabal operating behind the scenes. He has what it takes to take the place of Kyari due to his experience in government, or the Cabal may settle for a fresh face who is loyal to them. Anyway, it's now game on. Anything can happen

Kingibe is the Cabal.

Tinubu’s ghostly Presidential ambition will be extinguished when Kingibe becomes CoS. He will continue from where him and Abiola stopped.

Adieu Tinubu’s Presidential ambition.
However, from what I know about Nigeria’S history, Kingibe is a crooked “Jerry Gana”. AGIP. Any Government in Power. He is a betrayer (betrayed Abiola) and just swings where he sees power.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.