Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo (4177 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari laid to rest at Gudu Cemetery Abuja on 18th April 2020, PHOTOS:�Bayo Omoboriowo

1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by DigitalBrands01: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Speechless.
But my only problem is that politicians doesn't learn

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by zionmde: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
they should all be arrested for defying the social distancing order
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Olunmercy56(f): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
zionmde:

Gbam!
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Point to note....

Vanity is vanity

God punish all corrupt politicians and looters with their supporters especially those on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by stephleena(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hope they can see the handwriting on the wall

Death is no respecter of men nor so-called cabals
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
-Is that members of the cabal, already planning on who will be the next Capone?

-Is God not wonderful?
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
zionmde:

Arrested by who.??
I'm recently rewatching Gotham series

And I can tell you Nigerian has gone to the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by JasonJidenna(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
My boys would have done a better job...

This is a celebration of life... C'mon!!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Is that members of the cabal, already planning on who will be the next Capone?

-Is God not wonderful?

We dont have a president
And we never had one since 2015

What we have is a stooge pushed around by these men right there
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope Corona is seeing how they are gathered at the burial without any social distancing... better do your work o cos i hate partiality in my life

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by 2mch(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
The next set of people whose ashes will be blowing in the wind.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Racoon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
So where is the social distancing here? Thank goodness they all witnessed it.This should sound a loud warning to them.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by ENGINEERG(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Head of cabal gone...you others should try your best to make Nigeria better
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by beylinko02: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
If all leaders are wise and they have not sold their conscience to the devil, the should start thinking of how they can make things right for the country. It's not a curse Many will still go
To the youths that can support mediocrity, can you see where this has lead us.

I know Nigeria will be great again. Corona will do reset so many things, including some brains.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Xisnin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bunch of old fools.
See how they are freely mingling and interacting.

Some people will be infected from this show of recklessness.
Citizens are supposed to be self-isolating but these ones feel too big.

Coronavirus does not respect burials.

I would have been less concerned but for their potential to infect innocent aides and their families.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

We dont have a president
And we never had one since 2015

What we have is a stooge pushed around by these men right there

-I suppose the South West faction of APC, led by the Chicago druggie, can now make their move.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Head of cabal gone...you others should try your best to make Nigeria better

You guys are funny

So it’s not funtua anymore?

Every one shall taste death

Weather Good or bad

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

-I suppose the South West faction of APC, led by the Chicago druggie, can now make their move.

While the children of hate and bitterness will continue to wallow in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:
So where is the social distancing here? Thank goodness they all witnessed it.This should sound a loud warning to them.

The good thing about death is either you do good or bad one will still die
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Herkim(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
The will of God Almighty has prevailed. Hate or like him Mallam Abbah Kyari has paid his dues. to move this country to the next level.

We live today we die tomorrow, what is the essence of life.
We all pray for long life and prosperity
Death is inevitable and unavoidable that's the debt we all have to pay.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Oluneutral: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distancing at all.

More work for NCDC officials. More to quarantine and isolate. More to test, more work.
Ignorance and illiteracy will not kill us all in this country.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

No space for them..... Believe me
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

While the children of hate and bitterness will continue to wallow in shame

-Lol. Is that for me or you miss road as usual? grin
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

-Lol. Is that for me or you miss road as usual? grin

I mean children of the coward warlord that ran away

If you don’t understand very well

I mean children of perdition

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nah children of hate chance dey for right ?

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Blackfire(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Until they finally killed this man..

Those that wants to be president.

And that loud mouth woman in aso rock.

RIP kyari , the best president Nigeria never have.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Covidodo: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

Osu..
Why not mind your business.
Nah so una turn SW matter to gala wey una carry for head
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Covidodo: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

How can a people be collectively stupid like that ..
How a group of people would make others their political agenda beats me
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Deepfeel(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just look at how shallow the grave is, its not even up to 4 feet's deep, no coffin, to think that man died of a deadly virus

DanArrewa , you guys think Like cows up north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Gov Wike Caught On Video Insulting Obaseki / Obi Didn't Meet David Mark At Home Yesterday But Gbaja Met David Mark Today / PMB Nephews Mamman Daura, ‘tunde’ Sabiu Flee Nigeria To UK In Dangote’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.