Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Covid-19 Solutions For Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Solutions For Nigerians (196 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / Solutions For Penis Enlargement / MAX 357: A Special Blend For Heart Health And Solutions For Any Health Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Solutions For Nigerians by Fdex012: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good day my good people of a great country Nigeria... As we can now see the covid-19 is real apart from political dressing that's surrounding the matter in the beginning of it spreading within the country.
Our leaders think they can fool the citizens about the pandemic as usual but the case turned to bite starting at the top still no solution anywhere or safety guarantee for over 200 million population under the weather of coronavirus,
Now let me ask the GOVERNMENT ..

Are good citizen have to continue dying like Christmas chicken because our government doesn't believe in his own system?

Must Nigeria wait until American or Chinese complete and confirm their covid-19 vaccine which can not come out till the late September this year?

Many expats are coming out daily to tell the government what they have in their camp that can cure the virus, i watch Two different team on channels television and the other guy on AIT but the politics on the land will not allow this people to help their fellow country men and women,
A sitting governor of a state in Nigeria even came out to tell us about how he get rid of covid-19 with mostly black concussion plus medical exercises and he's doing fine at the government house today.....
I believe we can stop this virus within the next few weeks if the government of Nigeria ready
to sacrifice her ego and call the real people that can change the game.
We can stop this virus in Nigeria if the government can support the citizens to invent covid-19 test-kit by our self. If you don't believe me just make announcement with promise of good reward for any body that make the best covid-19 test-kit or text machine now you will know we have real people that can better than white system you think is the best

Lastly, let the covid-19 test move to the communities by our great health care workers with all necessary materias and drug for sustainability of the people exactly the way you're tackling polio, and the recent typhoid fever injection treatment that circulate the nation for just four weeks.

I strongly believe we can do it by our self
We can stop this covid-19 in Nigeria
May the Lord help us

Please don't mind my English crashing trying to pick the point thanks

Re: Covid-19 Solutions For Nigerians by Fdex012: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Together we will overcome this
Re: Covid-19 Solutions For Nigerians by samictelecoms11(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
uhm coro

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Is 'INTERCONTINENTAL BIOLOGICAL MISSILE'. / A Recorded Phone Conversation Of The Acclaimed Coronavirus Patient In Otto Udu C / Why Athletes Should Go Vegan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.