Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! (2297 Views)

Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by BlackBuhari: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Sir ... you served Nigeria well ...

My Prayer for you ..... May you meet your creator .... and May Your Heaven Be Like Nigeria !!!

RIP Sir once again !!!

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Staro: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020

Too much money ...
See all the children smiling.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by oloriooko(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sorry ooo but with the loads of money, dude family looking scary no singular fine person here!
What if dude was poor

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Bilabong(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Allow us rest na....
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by chloedogie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Damn!!! In as much as I never liked him based on so many negative things I heard about him if they were all true, I really felt bad for the family. Losing someone very close isn't just a palatable thing. When my dog died on Tuesday due to my negligence, I never recovered from it for 2 days. I have been going to my dogs rest house just to see if she will show up. The quietness in her house brings sorry to my spirit. I hope the remaining politicians learn from this. Imagine the kind of guys that buried him. The guys he never cared about most of them.

If he did well for the office he held and the Nigerian masses he represented when he was alive may his soul rest in peace but if he did badly as majorly reported by people close by and the media may his soul...............

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by baliyubla: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
We still remember how he planted his kids in top Government positions they were not qualified for.

Aisha his daughter was made Assistant Vice President at the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) just last year with no prior experience.

The massive Nose in the Kyari household should have been a constant reminder to Abba that no one ‘NOSE’ tomorrow. Today he’s history.

Sorry Abba I have no f..ks left to give over your demise.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by botrix(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
See our money

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eyaaa

E don position everybody for that picture for life.

Beautiful family.

Na mostly the poor ones dey marry plenty wives and born like rat.
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
We still remember how he planted his kids in top Government positions they were not qualified for.

Aisha his daughter was made Assistant Vice President at the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) just last year with no prior experience.

Sorry Abba I have no f..ks left to give over your demise.
This your reasoning is off chart.
What is wrong in positioning his children? A good person will position family and friends, he doesn't know you, he has no obligation to position you.
BTW, you'd have done more if you were in his position.
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even Hitler had family

Trying to paint good picture now, was this not the same family he was reaping for
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Joystark(f): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Damn.
Beautiful.
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by brodalikeme(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Looks lovely but I don’t envy them. So much ill spoken about their dad while he was alive and a lot of mixed feelings trailing his dead.

May we never live a life that sends the wrong signal
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
kingkakaone:

This your reasoning is off chart.
What is wrong in positioning his children? A good person will position family and friends, he doesn't know you, he has no obligation to position you.
BTW, you'd have done more if you were in his position.
What a pity
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Beremx(f): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just like Buhari that has older kids, these might not be Kyari’s only kids. If he’s 80, his kids should be in their 50’s. grin
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by GamalNasser: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
This man was a victim of Buharis ineptitude So I will not insult him
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by GamalNasser: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beremx:
Just like Buhari that has older kids, these might not be Kyari’s only kids. If he’s 80, his kids should be in their 50’s. grin

True
Re: Checkout Abba Kyari's Family Picture !!! by Evagrynd(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
life self, everything is vanity

meanwhile you can be making money online while at home via the link below https://iemmoney.xyz/980147412512451/

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Live Broadcast Has 31000 Comments. / Photos Of Sanwo-olu Visiting Lekki Shootings’ Victims Resurface After US Report / Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.