Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! (1573 Views)

As New Huawei Mate 10 Lite 4/64 - 38k / Huawei Deals. Available 38k - 50k Phones / ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔clean Pimped K2 Scooter Kickboard For Sale Price 38k asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello naira landers here on business section.

Am here to help you achieve your dream of owning your own home in any part of the country.

Have you always wished to own your own home but the capital involved has held you handicapped?

Are you tired of paying rent and wondering when it will all end?

Do you wish to break free from your LANDLORD'S/LANDLADY'S harassments?

Are you ready to leverage on a God given opportunity to actualize your dream?

Do you have 38k?

If this is you and you truly wish to change your status, then

I introduce you to a company called
FLORIGHT HEALTH CLUB.

This company has been on for a very long time interested in helping people in living a healthy lifestyle with the shelter as one of its benefits to the members.

Here is the website for more details

http://www.florighthealthclub.org

Am here to help you achieve this dream under this God given opportunity

Contact Nat via watsap only on 08030487887.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Take a look at a few of the people that has decided to run with this golden opportunity.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dear nairalanders, this is for real, ask me how, let me help you get there.

Bellow are still a few people running with this great opportunity and those already at level 3.

At level 5 you become a LANDLORD /LANDLADY AND you circle out.

Note that those you will see their stages are barely 6months in this business opportunity.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Take a look at a few others already running with this great opportunity bellow.

Let me take you by the hand and show you the way.

Please note that this is for only serious minded people with focus and goals.

This is who i am. My joy comes from helping people in reaching their dreams and fulfilling destiny.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
SeriousLy!!!!??!!!!!
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by excanny: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
All you use ur brain for is planning scams, nothing productive at all.
So ashamed being in same country as folks like you.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by bmdmixer: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
38k kill u there may ur scam burn u all useless creatures
una no dey get shame self haba nah wow o
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by goddybizz: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2020
They ve come again o, in d midst of this pandemic. Average Nigerian is not sure of his/her next meal, and all u can think of is to scam them of the little change left. Aren't u even ahsmed of yourself?

We blame govt for everything, yet we ve no conscience.

So disgusting mhen!
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:22am On Apr 21, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
SeriousLy!!!!??!!!!!

Yes. Like very seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:26am On Apr 21, 2020
excanny:
All you use ur brain for is planning scams, nothing productive at all.

So ashamed being in same country as folks like you.

My dear, no one forces you to go with this. It's quite unfortunate that to every average Nigerian, everything appears to be a scam.

Yes I know we've been scammed in the past, but that isn't enough reason for us to close up our minds to great possibilities ahead of us.

And at least, make a little research about a thing before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:30am On Apr 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
38k kill u there may ur scam burn u all useless creatures
una no dey get shame self haba nah wow o

My dear, it isn't a scam. It is a reality. All you need to do is get started with your 38k and leverage on the crowed funding market.

I will still ask you to at least make a little inquiries before laying causes. Am only willing to help you out and am certain it will do you good and not harm.

To those that already contacted me, i trust you won't have any cause to regret this.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:35am On Apr 21, 2020
goddybizz:
They ve come again o, in d midst of this pandemic. Average Nigerian is not sure of his/her next meal, and all u can think of is to scam them of the little change left. Aren't u even ahsmed of yourself?

We blame govt for everything, yet we ve no conscience.

So disgusting mhen!

My dear, i really should be ashamed of myself if truly I intend to scam anyone here. But since my only interest is to help people out, then I've got nothing to be ashamed of.

My aim here is to help people achieve their dreams. And to those that will take the bold step, certainly will be glad they did.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2020
The company that is out to help you achieve your dream is none other than FLORIGHT HEALTH CLUB with the shelter part of it as one of the benefit to all members.

You can check it out here.

http://www.florightshelter.com

Am just here to show you the way. You 38k is just the starting point. You have work to do alongside but the good news is that you only need capital of 38k and then follow the guidance. That's why am here to guide you.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Please note that this company has been certified by CAC and EFCC.

If after all you still think it's a scam, so sorry. But keep in mind that the only thing that differentiates the rich from the poor is in there level of rational thinking and risk taking.

Life is ready to deliver it's benefits to you only if you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and act a little differently as you can't continue to do the same thing annually and expect different result.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Scam! Scam ! Scam.

Do you really think all these ladies and gentlemen came together only to scam you?

The CEO CHIEF MRS FLORENCE KELVIN you can site her being interviewed on STV station.

This is for real for all that cares to listen.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:53am On Apr 21, 2020
For further details, get my contact on my signature.

Only watsap please. As i may not have enough time to respond to calls. Thanks.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 3:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Here is the CEO.

And one of the ambassador of the company being interviewed and ofcours being awarded by the CEO herself.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Find out more about it.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by bmdmixer: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
even those useless gold standard people are always parking like this
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
*WHO WE ARE*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*WHAT IS FLORIGHT HEALTH CLUB & SHELTERS?*

�������

*Floright Health club(FHC) is an NGO. The CEO is Chief(Mrs) Florence Kelvin*
*She also owns Floright petroleum and Energy Ltd*

*There are two facets to the company*
*1. Health Club*
*2. Shelter as a benefit*
*Floright Health Club* *is an NGO not a multi level marketing company reason after the fifth stage which is the final stage, you are out of the system for shelter*

*FHC Shelter only uses the concept of multi level marketing to ensure every Nigerians get their homes and at the end of the fifth stage, thats all*

*And if you follow the team strategy; within 14 weeks, you get your apartment.*
*Pls note that as a registered member of our club, to get visa to any country is just like going to ur backyard,� why bcoz we have high connections to fasten ur visa* *TRUST ME cos we partner with Nigeria Immigration Service and other bodies*

*Isn't that amazing?*�
*The Shelter come in as a benefit for it's member as one of the aim of ***Floright health club is to provide a conducive and a healthy environment for its members*

*All u need do is to register with #38k and get 2 people to register under u.*
*www.florighthealthclub.org*

*www.florightshelter.com*
**Floright health club was launched in October, 2019 and is fully registered with CAC but floright brand has operated in real estate and health for more than 15 years*

*Head office @ 14A Allen Avenue Ikeja*

*Our Suruelere Centre is location @126 Ogunlana Drive Suruelere*
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by bmdmixer: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
All u need do is to register with #38k and get 2 people to register under u.* grin

yeye gold people give it a rest the time u waste from me n people last year never reach shey

house ko land ni
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
All u need do is to register with #38k and get 2 people to register under u.* grin

yeye gold people give it a rest the time u waste from me n people last year never reach shey

house ko land ni

Let's try to be a little open minded people.
Yes we've been through a lot in the hand of this scammers but that really isn't enough reason for us not to be open to great opportunity as this one.

And still for your doubts, am going to give a presentation here explaining how it really works. After this, if you still think it's a scam, then there is nothing more i can do for you.
But note that while you are there analysing and scrutinizing whether it's a scam or not, others are running with it.

Open up your mind and embrace opportunities when they come
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by bmdmixer: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Natmvaa:

Let's try to be a little open minded people.
Yes we've been through a lot in the hand of this scammers but that really isn't enough reason for us not to be open to great opportunity as this one.

And still for your doubts, am going to give a presentation here explaining how it really works. After this, if you still think it's a scam, then there is nothing more i can do for you.
But note that while you are there analysing and scrutinizing whether it's a scam or not, others are running with it.

Open up your mind and embrace opportunities when they come

All u need do is to register with #38k and get 2 people to register under u

thats pyramid bro, rest with d Grammer u speaking
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
*Unarguably,you will agree with me that this is 1 important lesson this season has taught you and I.��*

*Not to put your eggs in one basket.In other words,have multiple streams of income.Because having just 1 source of income is like standing on a chair with 1 leg(no balance��‍♂)*

*Always invest for a rainy day.The rainy day is here people! The people who will smile are people who spread their seeds and invested...especially in a trusted network marketing business,as these cannot be affected by the COVID_19 season.*
*Good afternoon.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
*Good Afternoon all. My name is Mrs Natachi, one of the members of this great company *
*Presentation is about to commence now, and there is room for questions after the presentation*
*Kindly go through the presentation slowly so as to digest and understand it well* then drop your questions and it will be attended to.
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
*WHO WE ARE*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*WHAT IS FLORIGHT HEALTH CLUB & SHELTERS?*

�������

*Floright Health club(FHC) is an NGO. The CEO is Chief(Mrs) Florence Kelvin*
*She also owns Floright petroleum and Energy Ltd*

*There are two facets to the company*
*1. Health Club*
*2. Shelter as a benefit*
*Floright Health Club* *is an NGO not a multi level marketing company reason after the fifth stage which is the final stage, you are out of the system for shelter*

*FHC Shelter only uses the concept of multi level marketing to ensure every Nigerians get their homes and at the end of the fifth stage, thats all*

*And if you follow the team strategy; within 14 weeks, you get your apartment.*
*Pls note that as a registered member of our club, to get visa to any country is just like going to ur backyard,� why bcoz we have high connections to fasten ur visa* *TRUST ME cos we partner with Nigeria Immigration Service and other bodies*

*Isn't that amazing?*�
*The Shelter come in as a benefit for it's member as one of the aim of ***Floright health club is to provide a conducive and a healthy environment for its members*

*All u need do is to register with #38k and get 2 people to register under u.*
*www.florighthealthclub.org*

*www.florightshelter.com*
**Floright health club was in October 2019 and is fully registered with CAC but floright brand has operated in real estate and health for more than 15 years*

*Head office @ 14A Allen Avenue Ikeja*

*Our Suruelere Centre is location @126 Ogunlana Drive Suruelere*
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
�������
*The vision of FHC is healthy lifestyle for living for all .For the shelter side it is to *give houses to people using social capital*

*Come with us and we will do you good .we are just 6 months old and we have created a thriving community*

*When celebrating a year we will be talking about the number of houses giving out and as well celebrating great achievers which you can be one of*
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
*SEE HOW IT WORKS*

*As a registered member, you will automatically be in stage one after registration with a one time payment of *#38000*
The business is a global one and the fixed registration is 38000

*FLORIGHT REQUIRES YOU TO INVITE ONLY TWO PERSONS TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR TEAM*
��‍⚖
��‍� ��‍�
*YOUR TWO DIRECT DOWNLINES ARE TO DO JUST AS YOU DID, BRING TWO PERSONS EACH.*

��

� *stage1(WELCOME STAGE )*
*A total number of 6account is needed directly OR indirectly under you*

� �
����
Once you have 6accounts under you, you will earn the total of *(18000)*�50% to ur bank account and 50% to the housing scheme.

*To complete the stage 2*
you need 14accounts that have completed Stage1 under you
*TOTAL PAYOUT =(N200,000)*�
50% in ur account and 50% got the house account.

� *stage2* *Deopment stage*

� �
� � � �
� � � �

*To complete stage 3,* *Allocation stage*
u need 14accounts that have completed stage 2 .

� *STAGE3*
� �
� � � �
� � � �

*TOTAL EARNINGS (N950,000)*�50% to ur account and 50% to the housing.
U will also qualify for an all expense paid trip.

*To complete the stage4*
you need 14accounts that have completed stage 3 under you

� *STAGE4* *Move in stage*
� �
� � � �
� � � �

At the completion of stage 4,u will earn *(7,000,000)* 50% to ur account and 50% to ur housing.
And this is the stage you move into ur house Allocated to u,but with the photocopy of the house documents.

*To complete the stage 5,*
You need 14accounts that have completed stage 4 under you to join u in stage 5.
You earn *(N18,000,000)* will be credited to your account.

� *STAGE5* *Own ur home stage �*

� �
� � � �
� � � �
This is the End of stages in Floright shelters.
U will balance up on the house allocated to u with the last earnings of 18,000,000.And u get the Original papers and c of o of the apartment.

Note � all u need to start with is 38k and that’s all

*that is how simple Floright Shelters Works* www.florightshelter.com
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is how it works.

After registration, you will be given a healthy souvenir pack from the company that is why it's called Floright Health club with shelter as one of its benefits .

Please note that this is a 2x2 metrix. You are only expected to encourage only 2 people to come on board after which you are to teach those 2 people to replicate exactly what you have just done.

Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
*SEE HOW U EARN IN FHC*

This is a 2 x 2 &2×3 matrix system with spill over available

The business can be done anywhere in Nigeria and from anywhere in the world as long as you are 18 and above, have a valid means of identification and want to own a house in NIGERIA ONLY. The fixed registration is #38,000

*STAGE 1* (Welcome stage)
Level1:- #3000×2 = #6000
Level2: #2000×4= #8000
Step out Bonus= #4000
Total = #18,000

*STAGE2* (Developer stage)
Level1; ##10000×2= #20000
Level2: #10000×4= #40000
Level3: #10000×8= #80000
Step out Bonus= #60000
Total = #200000

*Qualify for Canada trip in stage3*

*STAGE3* (Allocation stage)
Level1:#25000×2= 50000
Level2:#25000×4= 100000
Level3: #25000×8= #200000
Step out Bonus:- #600,000
Total = #950,000

*STAGE4* (Move in stage)
Level1: #300,000×2= #600,000
Level2: #300,000×4= 1.2m
Level3: #300,000×8= 2.4m
Step out Bonus:- 2.8m
Total = 7m

*STAGE5* (Own you house)
Level1: #800,000×2 =1.6m
Level2: #800,000×4 =3.2m
Level3: #800,000×8 = 6.4m
Step out Bonus:- 6.8m
Total = 18m

*Total bonus in all*
Stage1...18,000
State2...200,000
Stage3...950,000
Stage4...4.2m
Stage 5...18m

Total earnings..N26,168,000.00
Re: Become A Landlord/landlady With Only 38k!!! by Natmvaa: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
*Floright Shelter Apartments*

*Enugu house* @ New GRA transekulu and @ Trademore Zion Hill estate(Location immediately after New market flyover enugu.

*Abuja* Aero Gardens By Kuje Junction 5 minutes drive from airport, Abuja.

*Lagos* Fara park by Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos.

Lagos house @ Ikota lekki, Lagos.

*Portharcourt* Apartment, @ Golf Estate. And
Glory Cottage Estate PH by OPM Church.

Another Lagos apartment at Lekki Phase1, Lagos.

*Owerri* houses behind Shoprite, Beulah estate Owerri, Imo state.

*Lagos* Abraham Adesanya
Thomas Estate Ajah
Abijo Lagos.
ASABA ,BENIN HOUSES LOADING SOON

Note that you are to choose from any location of your choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Get A Sole Distributorship , Who Has A New Company ? / Surgical Facemask For Sale / I Eat And Breath Social Media Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.