Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less (622 Views)

Earn 3% Of Your Capital Daily. Withdrawable Daily. / Earn 3% Daily With 15 USDT And Above On Neumann Wallet. / Get Paid 3% Daily On PAYSTRONG.NET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less by WordpressPhysco: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Recently Amazon announced a cut of commissions for her affiliates. (See the image attached)

The Amazon Associates program is set to cut commission rates for furniture and home improvement products from 8% to 3% and for grocery products to just 1%, down from 5%, CNBC first reported Tuesday.

Amazon on Tuesday told members of its affiliates program that it will cut commission rates beginning April 21. Rates are being cut for a number of affiliate product categories. For example, the affiliate cut from purchases of furniture and home improvement products has fallen from 8% to 3%.

What it means is that if you used to earn $10,000 from your Amazon niche site then you’re reduced to $4,000.

This, of course, is still a big sum in Nigeria.

What’s your reaction to this? Meanwhile here are some reactions from Amazon affiliate site owners.

#1. F^ck Amazon, f^ck Bezoffs.

#2. This is probably the end of an era.

#3. Its so fking sad...
I am so done with Amazon affiliate sites.

#4. This change will affects the majority of monthly commissions. Better to find other alternatives...

How has this affected you if you had built an Amazon Affiliate Site?

BTW: For those of us that are looking for alternative sites to start making money, below is a video that shows over free 15 places than Amazon or Clickbank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz1JsZp2hYg

Let me know how it has affected you, and if you don't know how to start a niche site, then I will turn this into a thread to show you a little bit of it.

Re: Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less by WordpressPhysco: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
More:

#5. I just read my email and wanted to post this. smiley I don't know now if it's worth investing further my time and money in amazon affiliate. sad The drop in percent it's too big.

#6. I reached my first $100 month in March..

Guess I'm back to $30 / month boys.

#7. Damn, and i just starting my amaz aff site.

More coming...

Re: Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less by Isuachrist: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2020
With the type of money they make. They think they are now independent to get all the searches without affiliates. But I think that is so bad.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Niche Site Owners Reacts As Commissions Is Set For 3% Or Less by WordpressPhysco: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Yes, it's true.
For some of us, I encourage you always diversify. It helps. Use Konga, Amazon, Walmart, and ads.

(1) (Reply)

MD, Everest Metal, Vikas Applauds Governor Abiodun At 60, A Year In Office / How I Make 10k Daily From Bet9ja Zoom League / Investment With Bamboo App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.