Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja (1130 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
FOrmer COS to President Buhari has been laid to rest at Gudu Cemetery, Abuja.

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by rOsy247(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
This life sef. No one has power over death except God. That's why everyone should be mindful of the way they look down on anyone, cos they don't know if theyll still be alive to see the next day
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
rOsy247:
This life sef. No one has power over death except God. That's why everyone should be mindful of the way they look down on anyone, cos they don't know if theyll still be alive to see the next day

Deep words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by Evagrynd(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
rip Abba kyari

meanwhile you can be making money online while at home via the link below https://iemmoney.xyz/980147412512451/
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Someone who was in germany some month ago is now in the grave.give your life to christ you don't know when it will happen.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2020
rOsy247:
Just like you looked down on me and insulted me because I aired my opinion on effect of lock down and challenge it brings for salary earners that do not generate internal revenue.
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by rOsy247(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
rOsy247:

angryI don't look down on people. U insulted me first. Mine was a reaction.
Quote the insult.
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
rOsy247:
And yet you are not mindful on the way you look down and insult people on Nairaland, you don't follow your advice. But sha Karma dry whether you follow it or not.
Re: More Photos As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest At Gudu Cemetery, Abuja by rOsy247(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Releases New Song To Mock Ibrahim Magu Suspended EFFCC Boss (video) / Magu: How FCMB Misled Salami Panel Over Prophet Omale / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.