Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients (13435 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by Onlyonebuhari: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
4 discharged and 3 deaths......we told u to stay at home u refuse then prepare to stay in grave.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by Ajibel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
fergie001:

Most likely.....its still on his page though!

Like seriously? Anyway I checked using my phone and laptop and didn't find it on his page. Anyway, doesn't matter again...

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by kem3324: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
v2a56obvt5
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by fergie001: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ajibel:

Like seriously? Anyway I checked using my phone and laptop and didn't find it on his page. Anyway, doesn't matter again...
Ok...
Go to tweets and not "tweets and replies"
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by bigiyaro(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
with this rate of dischargements, its like na malaria and typhoid Lagos govt dey treat.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good news.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by AsawanaDgreat: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Praise thyLord
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by northbird: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
calaharry:
WIND OF CHANGE IS HERE.!
NO AMOUNT OF LOCKDOWN EXTENTIONS WILL STOP CVID19 EXCEPT THE WISDOM OF GOD. AFRICANS MUST BE FREE FROM PHAROHS IN ORDER TO DEVELOP AND PROGRESS LIKE ATLEAST D DESERT DUBAI MODEL.

AS SEEN IN DEATH COUNT IN AFRICA COMPARED TO EUROPE AND USA,
COVID19 IS A WAVE OF PLAGUE HERE TO WIPE AWAY EVERY PHAROS IN AFRICA THAT IS EMBEZZLING NATIONAL WEALTH TO IMPROVERISH AFRICA MASSES WHICH HAD ELIMINATED THE MIDDLECLASS AND KEEPS WIDENING THE GAP BETWEEN RICH AND POOR PERENIALLY.

MAY GOD CONTINUE USING THE COVID PLAGUE TO RAVAGE EVERY PHAROHS IN AFRICAN SOCIOECONOMIC LEDERSHIP SYSTEMS IJNA UNTILL THEY SURRENDER THOSE LOOTS TO THE MASSES BENEFITS

Read your history well, Pharaoh is from Africa.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by Roseline21(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
This thing is getting out of hand cry
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by SaveAnthony: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olarewaju89:

But you just register today and you need help today again... I want to help but i suspect something

am not new sir they band my former name sir. Please have mercy on me I do not have any reason to lie

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by kadiri3(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Can't you guys have some rethink as result of Abba Kyari death due to Coronavirus?
no be corona kill Abba kyari d man too old jor
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by citygarden(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good news, but I waiting for the day Lagos will discharge 20 patients and have 0 confirmed case number on that day. Not discharge 3 and like another 6 confirm case is like we are still not there. And what is the essence of the lockdown without during test for everybody because not everyone will show symptoms.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by AmTruth: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Good news.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by ikezudon(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Take care of yourselves and do not leave your homes again.

Stay indoors and watch K-drama series.. See link below

https://billzonthestreets.com/download-korean-dramas-free/
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by demefaboy(m): 3:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by Nsiehi: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Olarewaju89 post=88595821]

But you just register today and you need help today again... I want to help but i suspect something

That guy is a fraudstar and a scammer. He is impersonating the original guy with the said condition. Please do not pay a dime into any of the accounts he posts here. We are on his trail, and person behind the moniker will be apprehended soon.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More Coronavirus Patients by tellmoon(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
sonnie10:

Go back to school!
Many in South Korea and elsewhere have tested positive after treatment. It is a cause for concern.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds: / 4 Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.