Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

The New Ways To Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat With Nigerian Diets 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Ways To Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat With Nigerian Diets 2 (163 Views)

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors / Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Ways To Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat With Nigerian Diets 2 by Thegenius125: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Once again, i welcome you all to this course on the new ways to slim down and get rid of excess belly fat using a special Nigerian diet.This is the second day of this course on how to reduce your belly fat and any other fats in your body with a well prepared Nigerian weight loss diets.
Before i go ahead, i would like to tell you that what i am about to reveal to you here is not something i was told or i went some where to learn it , i am telling with life experience of what i 've used to train my body to shed off excess belly fat in my body to get a real structure i admire most.

Like i said earlier on,you are going to access a valuable information that can help you to successfully banish stubborn belly fat within few weeks.
There are three main ways to loose your belly fat
(1) Regular Exercise (2) Reduced Calorie Intake (3) High Intake Nigerian Weight loss diet, This one is the most preferable.

The three types of training are good but work in various ways for various people. Type A may work for Mr dick and may not be easy for Mr Harry, likewise Mr Sunday, type B might be prefered by one of them. But type C, which is Nigerian foods combined as a diet is the most prefered one for everyone as long as you a Nigerian.
Because most of the food items that will be combined in a unique way to prepare the diets are foods you as a Nigerian eat on daily basis, but in different ways.
But the truth is that there might be other food items that will be combined to make a unique dish that may not be familiar to you as person , probably due to the tribe you come from, culture, or your upbriging, but they are all Nigerian foods

Well, lets begin with Type A, which is

EXERCISE :, if you truly want to reduce your belly fat, you need to develop a regular body exercise routine and get a heart pumping type of exercise that you enjoy and make it a duty every day.
Take it as serious as anything you can think of, i mean , make it a daily activities, a project or dream that must be actualized. You can also bring in additional physical activities that can make it exciting for you , so that it will look interesting.

Try to ensure that the activities will last for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour daily,while doing this, i want assure you that you are burning energy from your body sugar for the first 15 minutes of the exercise. After that, the accumulated fat around your middle will begin to burn as well
The true formula is the more Cardio you do daily ,the more fat you burn, Period.

Then immediately your belly fat begin to reduce, then you have to begin a series of abdominal exercise. This very exercise will strenghten your muscles and activate a leaning effects in your body, then you'll begin to have a good look.

But the problem with this formula is that, a good number of fat people are too lazy and easily bored, they get tired within five minutes, before you know it, they will begin to find it so difficult to continue.
Those that continued the exercise gets better results beyond their expectation, at least four times in a week, if you are to busy.And i tell you, you must achieve your desired flat belly.

It is as result of laziness, tiredness, unable to continue among individuals, made us to research on the Nigerian foods that are effective to burn or reduce excess belly fat to give you a desired body shape, flattened belly and sound health.
So that the result you get will make you say good bye to those days when people do call you Orobo

So guys we have to stop here to day to continue from Type B tomorrow
Re: The New Ways To Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat With Nigerian Diets 2 by samictelecoms12(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
OKAY OOO

(1) (Reply)

13 Healthy Uses For Salt / Management Of Residual Limb Pain / Little Known Secrets To Nutrition & Exercise During & After Pregnancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.