Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os (581 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by thisweekng: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Police officer flogs a woman for sitting in front her house in Iwo, Osun state [PHOTO/VIDEO]

A Woman, Who Has Been Identified As Tola Azeez, Have Been Assaulted By A Group Of Police Officers Of The Operation Puff Adder.

Information Gathered By Thisweekng, Is ThatTola Was Sitting In Front Of Her House, With Other Elderly Women, When Team Of Officers Came Around, During Their Interrogation An Officer Whose Name Is Sargent Iku Esan, Inquired From Her What She Was Doing Outside, In Response, She Asked Him If It Is A Crime For One To Stay In Front Of Her House, This Infuriated The Police Officer, Sargent Iku Esan, Who Started Flogging Her, Before His Colleagues Join In The Flogging.

In A Tweet, Tola Said, “This Is Me Been Beaten By The Police Today On My Way To Get Drugs And Some Relief Materials For My People”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5YbTLHtro

https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/18/police-policeng-officer-flogs-a-woman-for-sitting-in-front-her-house-in-iwo-osun-state-photo-video/

Re: Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God she wasn't shot.
Re: Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by chatinent: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is barbaric; these untrained lot need to be educated on.
Re: Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by Millenniumlady(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
How i wish a covic patient will throw up on them

Meanwhile
Aisha is shade the late abba kayari on a low key in her statement......."their husband their father " cheesy
Re: Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nothing to comment
Re: Police Officer Flogs A Woman For Sitting In Front Her House In Iwo, Os by nifemi25(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God it wasn't Gun shot

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Beats NEPA Man Mercilessly For Sharing Bill Amidst Lockdown / A Father Refuses His Son To Enter His House; Says He Must Test For Coronavirus / I'm 100% Sure The Rapist That Raped Uwa Are Non Benins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.