Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Who Do You Want As Your President? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Do You Want As Your President? (643 Views)

Who Do You Want As The Nigerian President? / Who Will Be The President,who Do U Want As Your President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want As Your President? by henrywang(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2011
Great nations achieve greatness by a collective desire,made possible by an
alinement of their common beliefs and aspirations.what are we doing to make our's
lets not see that change on the nigerian election will not be possible,but with God's
intervention i believe that we stand the chance of becoming one of the greatest nations ever known
nations in the world.lets cast our votes @ www.henfextech.com it's free!

Re: Who Do You Want As Your President? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
that other one i designed would have been better - i wondered why you discarded that one. Anyway, it is all good sha.
Happy New Year Sir! I hope you remained some chicken for me sha?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A List? / I Need Help On Vmware / How To Create The Title Tag In Blog ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.