Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jayz's Disss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jayz's Disss (1645 Views)

Rappers' Real Names; Snoop Dogg, Jayz, Nicki Minaj, T.I, Lil Wayne, Eminem Dr Dr / Mode 9 Ft Jayz And Rick Ross / Nas Vs Jayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayz's Disss by casper(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2006
who has heard the track camron released against jayz it is off the hookkkkkk!!!!! grin grin

all i have to say to all those "HOV"fans is that JAYZ's career has finished.. cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....................that is all
Re: Jayz's Disss by ldollier(f): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2006
shocked shocked yea right, camron is very weak. but emm how can i get the diss

anyone got the lyrics
Re: Jayz's Disss by buckeye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2006
@idollier, i sent it to the forum email last week.  its    music4naira@gmail.com  the password is DOWNLOAD  you can download it from there.

@casper, it depends on what Jay has to offer. u can't just say his career is over like that...Jay is unbreakable.remeber we need to hear his side of the beef too.
Re: Jayz's Disss by ldollier(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2006
@buckeye

aight imma definently check it out

@casper

camron dont have nothing on jay z. when jay is ready for him, he will finish his whole career. just like jay said "he is not a buisnessman, he a buisness man
Re: Jayz's Disss by ldollier(f): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2006
check out jayz's comments on camron diss track

My thing is, it's such an obvious ploy for attention and to get people to talk about it and for [Cam to] sell albums," Jay-Z told MTV News "I'm torn...I feel like I would be stupid to even pay that any attention, because it's such a ploy. N**gas is holding press conferences behind [the dis record]...That's not even a good dis record. That s**t is trash. I'm torn. We'll see what happens. Maybe on my time we'll deal with it, but I'm not really pressed. I'm inspired by good artistic s**t. Cam's s**t is not artistic. There's nothing good about it. Everything about it is an obvious ploy to get attention. Nobody wants to get used."
Re: Jayz's Disss by spikelord(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
Let's see what our jiggaman 'll do about this!
Re: Jayz's Disss by buckeye(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2006
Re: Jayz's Disss by opemogaji(m): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2006
that diss is good, although camrom raps some stuffs that makes no sense. but there is no way jay-z would be able 2 diss camron back. what well he want 2 diss hiim about 4 exposing him?
Re: Jayz's Disss by Theryman(m): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2006
Cam'ron is like a baby in the industry, Jigga is one of the most respected rappers. he doesn't need to reply he'd kill camron's career. if camron thinks he can handle his career without a label, ok ! let's see if anyone will remember he and his purple haze in a few years. Reasonable doubt, still in your crib, purple haze nearby your trash. Roc-A-Fella fo' life !
Re: Jayz's Disss by spikelord(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2006
Jay needs not to reply. His silence has finished Cam'ron if I'm right about this!!!
Re: Jayz's Disss by LoverBwoy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2006
spikelord:

Jay needs not to reply. His silence has finished Cam'ron if I'm right about this!!!

you my brother is Right!!!
camron just wanna steal some 15minutes of fame from jay z

there is no more Nas n Jay Z , it was exploited to the fullest!!
Re: Jayz's Disss by MrIRS(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2006
Jay-z is a lyrical beast.
Cam'ron is good, but some of his stuff is stupid.
he says stuff like
Humpty dumpty,smacked you up gave you a lumpy/
Baby girl loves my money so i said come hump stupid sh1t like that.
Re: Jayz's Disss by diddy4(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2006
the worst thing that can happen to an artist is someoe you dissed not dissing back. and thats what jay is doing. he aint got time for camron. he has better things to do than to go cook 'em mixtapes and try to diss back. rocafella 4 life y'all, its over.
Re: Jayz's Disss by rappdog: 6:41pm On May 13, 2006
camron is a kid, compare jigga to fiddy

shocked
Re: Jayz's Disss by spikelord(m): 2:03am On May 16, 2006
Haha, You all are still on this? Silence is the best answer for Camron don't you think?
Re: Jayz's Disss by MrIRS(m): 2:06am On May 16, 2006
all i have to say to all those "HOV"fans is that JAYZ's career has finished, cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, that is all
[quote][/quote]Uhhhhhhhh.no.
He "retired",and even if wasn't "retired"he'd still Rip Cam on the lyrical level he's on.
Re: Jayz's Disss by Rhodalyn(f): 2:00am On May 21, 2006
yeah!! jAY-Z is acting real matured kiss kiss kiss, he's a real gentleman cool im feeling his style kiss kiss

he aint got no fxxking time for lil senseless beefs with senseless idiots
Re: Jayz's Disss by eveseh(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2006
i havent hear it yet
Re: Jayz's Disss by eveseh(f): 12:19pm On May 21, 2006
but i think that camron is jalous of jay,
becos i read in a magazine that camron text beyonce a message that
she should leave jay and love to him,byt beyonce didnt even answer him,i think that's
wht he's doing all these crap
Re: Jayz's Disss by Oracle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2006
Heard the song and there's nothing good about it, the track is a disgrace to the beef industry, if camron wants to beef he should learn from the beef masters 2pac and nas

Re: Jayz's Disss by hoodboi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2006
can't comment till i've seen d song, but what's d beef btween jay nd camron
Re: Jayz's Disss by kaydee(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2006
I think the idiot(Camron) is just lookin for a way to end is sad career.I got a track where he dissed Nas using Eminem's "Stan" concept. Yet 2 hear the Jigga diss but i'm sure it'll be just as wack as the Nas diss.
Re: Jayz's Disss by kaydee(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2006
@ Author
Which diss track are u talkin bout? is it "Swagger Jacker" or "Silent Killer"? Both by Camron and aimed at Jay-Z. Be specific.
Re: Jayz's Disss by A40(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2007
A wise man told me dont argue with fools cos people from a distance cant tell who is who Jigga is way too smart to reply that PRICK (Camron) who in my opinion is far too whack, if he where in Nigeria that guy would starve with his weak shit! hes lucky hes in the states if you ask me
Re: Jayz's Disss by lobinoxebe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
ya lllll, COULD U REMEMEBER WHAT HAPPENED BTW CAMRON AND 50, TITLED CURTISSSSS, TEETH LIKE A RABBIT,

AND COULD YOU RRMEMBER HIS 1998 TRACK "D-RUGS" WHICH HE NEARLY SOLD UP TO 4 MILLION FOR CURCH RECORDS,

WHEN 50 WAS INTERVIED ON HOT 97 FM, WHEN 50 SAID THAT COSH RECORD IS A GRAVE YARD,

YOU KNOW WHAT 50 PAYED FOR SAYING JUST ONLY THAT STATEMENTS, I THINK CAMRON HAS THE POWER TO BEEF OR DISS ANY MUDERFUCKER IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY XCEPT THE GAME COS HE'S MY GUY,

AlTHOUGH HE MAY HAVE A BABY FACE BUT THIS GUY IS TIGHT WITH NO BODY GUARD, 50 CENT SPENT HALF OF HIS INCOME FROM SEDI AFTERMATH RECORD AND G-UNIT CLOTHING ON BODY GUARD, AND HE CALL HIMSELF A MUDERFUCKING GANGSTAR,

FCK 50, Bleep JAZZZ, JAZZ DECLEARD SOME MONTHS AGO THAT HE'S RETIRING FROM RAP, BEFORE MY LOVELY GUY CAM DISS HIS ASS CALL HIM HIS BEACH,

THERE ARE LOTS OF STORY IN 1 NAIRA NEWSPAPER,

PEACE OUT/
Re: Jayz's Disss by A40(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2007
lobinoxebe:

ya lllll, COULD You REMEMEBER WHAT HAPPENED BTW CAMRON AND 50, TITLED CURTISSSSS, TEETH LIKE A RABBIT,

AND COULD YOU RRMEMBER HIS 1998 TRACK "grin-RUGS" WHICH HE NEARLY SOLD UP TO 4 MILLION FOR CURCH RECORDS,

WHEN 50 WAS INTERVIED ON HOT 97 FM, WHEN 50 SAID THAT COSH RECORD IS A GRAVE YARD,

YOU KNOW WHAT 50 PAYED FOR SAYING JUST ONLY THAT STATEMENTS, I THINK CAMRON HAS THE POWER TO BEEF OR DISS ANY MUDERFUCKER IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY XCEPT THE GAME COS HE'S MY GUY,

AlTHOUGH HE MAY HAVE A BABY FACE BUT THIS GUY IS TIGHT WITH NO BODY GUARD, 50 CENT SPENT HALF OF HIS INCOME FROM SEDI AFTERMATH RECORD AND G-UNIT CLOTHING ON BODY GUARD, AND HE CALL HIMSELF A MUDERFUCKING GANGSTAR,

FCK 50, Bleep JAZZZ, JAZZ DECLEARD SOME MONTHS AGO THAT HE'S RETIRING FROM RAP, BEFORE MY LOVELY GUY CAM DISS HIS ASS CALL HIM HIS BEACH,

THERE ARE LOTS OF STORY IN 1 NAIRA NEWSPAPER,

PEACE OUT/

Guy na you know o! The truth still remains Camron is whack, im not a 50 fan anymore though but dont mess with Jigga, thats my Dad
Re: Jayz's Disss by Young15(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2007
Jay-z will son the shit out of camron, actually the last time cam'ron went platinum was when he was signed to jay-z's rocafella records. since he left rocafella he's never gone platinum. jay-z hit hit his punk ass with a haymaker on that dig a hole record young !!!!!!!!!!!! jay-z knows he can destroy cam'ron in his grammy family free style that nigga saidin the first line: "i'm so independent i mite by koch/i mite not stop!"

(1) (Reply)

****the Chemical Battle***** / I Keep It Cool - African Kings / PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.