Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone (1264 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pls, where do I get a brand new phone to buy in Abuja?
Giving the lockdown situation it’s pretty hard to find any non-essential shop opened.

I tried SLOT online shop but there’s a disclaimer on their site that delivery will be made at the end of lockdown.

Nairalanders anyway out?
Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by PrettyBunny(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blainz:
Pls, where do I get a brand new phone to buy in Abuja?
Giving the lockdown situation it’s pretty hard to find any non-essential shop opened.

I tried SLOT online shop but there’s a disclaimer on their site that delivery will be made at the end of lockdown.

Nairalanders anyway out?

You can order from Jumia..

A piece advice, buy another reasonable brand that is not Tecno nor Infinix tho.. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and co. They are worth your money and they don't make phones with outdated chipsets but if you insist, you can always go for the one you want.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You can order from Jumia..

A piece advice, buy another reasonable brand that is not Tecno nor Infinix tho.. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and co. They are worth your money and they don't make phones with outdated chipsets but if you insist, you can always go for the one you want.

Thanks, Xiaomi on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by odaniel1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blainz:

Thanks, Xiaomi on my mind.
Were you able to make the purchase despite the lockdown? Other users will be glad to know...
Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by NightFood: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
There are guys here on Nairaland who want to sell their Tecno phones. Or abi na iPhone you de find?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by YangaBabe: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Op I think first is your budget, then brand of phone, then specs. That's should help narrow the search.

You should get phones like iPhone, tecno, infinix, Samsung etc here in Nairaland
Re: Lockdown: Where Do I Buy A New Phone by NBasil(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
KShopey Nigeria online phone store offers a superior shopping experience, rapid delivery and great customer service

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A21 Budget Launched - 48MP Camera, 5000mah Battery / Tecno camon cx panel for sale !!!! SOLD / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.