Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death (360 Views)

Commissioner Sacked For ‘celebrating’ Kyari’s Death Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Must See: What A Man Did Foolishly After Abba Kyari's Death(video) / BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death by Nemere2020: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
#COVID19Lagos Update
Following enquiries on the passing away of the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mallam Abba Kyari on Friday 17th April, 2020, the Lagos State Government states that:
Mallam Abba Kyari died from Complications of #COVID19
Infection at First Cardiology Consultants in Lagos.
This hospital is a Lagos State designated high care, biosecurity-compliant, #COVID19 facility, accredited by the Health Facility Management and Accreditation Agency @HEFAMAA_LASG of the @LSMOH
https://twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1251566284904562689?s=19
Re: LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death by alexsoftwork(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prof abayomi once said that he doesn't know the whereabout of kyari, why is lasg now disclosing the location of hospital? Well that one no concern me.
I hope all the doctors, nurses and care givers to this kyari are self isolating.
Lagos u are wining this war, pls don't derail.
Buhari Dodge better bullet sha ooo.

Alexa play me "i don't care" by Justin bieber feat edsheeran

Cabal wey dey run Nigeria like say na family business. Shior angry

2 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na now dem go reveal the hospital he was hospitalized.

Nonsense and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death by twinsroyale: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
He could not be in such high profile hospital and the state govt wouldn't know.why were they lying all along? Even Pontius Pilate too
Re: LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death by koxyz: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Na now dem go reveal the hospital he was hospitalized.

Nonsense and Nigeria
They work together

(1) (Reply)

See What Italian Cops Are Playing On The Street / Covid19: Ekiti Dad Who Denies Is Son From Entry His House,award Ambassador / Nigerian Catholic Priests Produce COVID-19 Treatment Drug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.