Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius (1169 Views)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / “don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari I Can Resurrect Him” – Nigerian Pastor / Pastor Begs Family Of Dead Popular Journalist To Allow Him Resurrect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by gistify: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Calabar based Preacher identified as Goodheart Val Aloysius has said the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, can come back to life.

The clergyman in a Facebook post early Saturday on the 18th of april said the family of the late Chief of Staff to the President should not be in a hurry to burry Abba Kyari.
According to him, If all who tested positive to COVID-19 do not receive healing by the miraculous power of God after his prayers, he should be condemned to death by hanging.
See his post below:
https://afrigistbase.com/dont-be-in-a-hurry-to-bury-abba-kyari-i-can-resurrect-him-pastor-aloysius-cries-out/
Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
why does he wants to resurrect the biggest aashole that Nigeria has lost to Covid19

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by onward4life(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why not resurrect all ur ancestors ist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by Tolani0167(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
These idiots will just be embarrassing us

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by leosahm(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] boom! They have started ahbi
Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by Hisincrease: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
He should be arrested for constituting public nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by rowland545(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
This one wans to trend....y must it b kyari wat about d ones that have been dying
Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by TGMISKY(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God the OP was sensible enough to make this topic under Celebrities and not Religion.
The pastor is just looking for a way to trend. He should go to an isolation center and heal those who are there before they'll die.
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by Hazlett1988: 1:21am On Apr 19, 2020
The idiot won trend
Re: Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius by temptnow: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know why we Christians allow these comedians to be using God church for their comedy show

(1) (Reply)

Video: Neo And Vee Kisses Each Other In The Big Brother House(watch) / Dorathy's Party - Bbnaija Erica Disgraces Laycon Again / Bbn Ozo Dumps Nengi And Flirts With Mercy Lambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.