Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) (121242 Views)

Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder how they managed to build that road in a forest with Lions.

1 Like

Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 19, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Even in a rural animal park.
while here in Nigeria most roads can't compare to that.......

1 Like

Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by wazapun: 2:24am On Apr 19, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 2:54am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
For the religious folks, just imagine if this is the only narrow way that leads to Heaven.
This way is broad, but the way that leads to eternal life is NARROW||
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
Looks like an old photo

That is even a safari and most likely Kruger national park in south Africa
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
For the religious folks, just imagine if this is the only narrow way that leads to Heaven.
Short cut besides the bush where other lions are sleeping, so tay you come to the tar road to heaven again. Una go pray well well so that that awake will not come double cross you.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by zakas: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2020
See flexing
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2020
How is krugar national park now become a street
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Tookool:

Nigga you aint going nowhere ...if I see you tiptoe to heaven, I'll shout make the lions wake grin

grin grin Even though you shout, they'll ignore you
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Tookool(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Realfrankie:

grin grin Even though you shout, they'll ignore you
Lol ...see this man o

1 Like

Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2020
How interesting, the kings of the jungle dem selves
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Most of these pictures have been on the Internet well before Corona Virus. Some people just like posting hoax as fact just to trend.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by anambraamaka: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice sight
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Bakrabas: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Blossomfirst:
grin

Congrats on your 35posts as you marked 2days old babe on Nairaland today... Smiles
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Just nature reverting to its original order.Nothing really jaw-dropping here cause this is how they used to live before the two-legged creature's hostile interference. cheesy
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by sylve11: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Animals are now doing those things we use to do to them. They lie on our roads, come to watch us as we are quarantined at home etc.

It teaches us something.
v

Na so. cool
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by sylve11: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2020
hodari:

Lions always do this in Kruger National Park. Nothing to do with corona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8i0hjegneY

Same thing in Kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGwEzl2ZDnM

Thank you. cool
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Somxy(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
The lock down is really something else
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Ladyvin(f): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Then God will shut the mouth of the lions like He did in the Bible (Daniel chapter 6) so that His children will pass
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladyvin:

Then God will shut the mouth of the lions like He did in the Bible (Daniel chapter 6) so that His children will pass
So God will do everything for you? smiley
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Ladyvin(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
So God will do everything for you? smiley

All I need to do is to pray to God for safety. And I can guarantee you that I will pass in the midst of the pride with them relaxing and just looking
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by JasonJidenna(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladyvin:

All I need to do is to pray to God for safety. And I can guarantee you that I will pass in the midst of the pride with them relaxing and just looking
Similar words Akpan said before he departed this world...

He hit his hands on his chest and said he can walk carefree the busy express without getting hit down by a car through Jesus Christ that strengthens him...

Akpan is now 2yrs in the grave.

E work for Daniel nor mean say E go work for Ladyvin.

1 Like

Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by afroxyz: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is time to repopulate endangered species
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Ladyvin(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Similar words Akpan said before he departed this world...

He hit his hands on his chest and said he can walk carefree the busy express without getting hit down by a car through Jesus Christ that strengthens him...

Akpan is now 2yrs in the grave.

E work for Daniel nor mean say E go work for Ladyvin.

Na you sabi,
I don't know Akpan and his fate will never be mine.
But you need to understand the word of God. In the case of Daniel, Daniel didn't just decide to put God to test unnecessarily by going on his own to jump inside the lions den and said he's God is able to save him. Rather he was plotted against by the enemy and was thrown into the den bcoz he did the will of God. And as such God had to show his power by saving him.
Likewise in our today's life God can also save me if I'm doing his will. If God says that the only way for me to reach heaven is to pass through the road where lions are, trust me I will pass safely because he will put in place everything necessary for my safety even if means shutting the mouth of the lions.

In the case of Akpan, he decided to put his God to test by walking carelessly on the express. It was not that God instructed to walk through the express neither was he in any form trouble that landed on the express thereby requiring God to save.

Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Always follow God's lead

I hope you can see clearly the difference between the situations.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine a flat tyre while all alone at the Kruger...
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Animal Kingdom

The animals have chased us indoor using the zoonotic corona virus. They’ve now taken over the street.

Nigerian Animals such as goats, sheep, birds, police et al have taken over our streets cry

Corona virus is not zoonotic.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
More like enjoying the warmness of the tarred surface.

But why is this lockdown bringing animals out of the bush, are human activities responsible for chasing them into the jungle before?
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nothing dey happen. Daniel was thrown into the � lions den remember?
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
pacespot:
More like enjoying the warmness of the tarred surface.

But why is this lockdown bringing animals out of the bush, are human activities responsible for chasing them into the jungle before?

Wetin dey purse Dem before?
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by baysol: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52314282
It is well. Giving the endurance during this worldwide lock down like Noah came out of the ark after the flood to a renewed world. The world will be truelly renewed, only we in lock down, humans, that must renew ourselves and learn from this experience. The former world has done things to the injury of all. We need to embrace a new life course devoid of greed, corruption, homosexuality, bribery, robbery, kidnapping,prostitution, adult and all forms of sexual immorality, wickedness,lack of love, discrimination, war,terrorism,.....The list is endless. If we can do this post covid 19 God will indeed bless mankind.
Re: Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) by hodari: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2020
sylve11:

Thank you. cool
Welcome dear. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memoirs From Chile / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.