Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa (3173 Views)

Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides / President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by lackren(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some top aides of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday evening, have been denied access into the Presidential Villa in Abuja after returning from the burial of late Chief of Staff to Buhari, Abba Kyari.

The burial at Gudu Cemetery was attended by a large crowd – most of whom had no nose mask or hand gloves on them for protection against Coronavirus.

This development violated the social distancing rule put in place by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and exposed attendees including the Presidential aides to the risk of contracting the highly contagious and deadly disease, which claimed the life of Kyari. [url=https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEBdtyex6XKF1pjMy4UDFOF8qGQgEKhAIACoHCAowqvqVCzDtna0DMMjZyQY?hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen]READ FULL STORY HERE[/url]
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by PicLtd: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bwahahaha! Garba shehu go sleep for outside for 14 days. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Bakerdav: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by funmike83(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
buhari no wan die

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by agwom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by funmike83(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by nijiatech78: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
How can you take precautionary measures in Aso Rock and show lack of it during the burial of CoS to the President?

I won’t be surprised seeing citizens vehemently oppose the social distancing and staying at home after watching the brazen abuse of all medical protocols in handling this case.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am feeling very hungry pls someone should help me,anythimg would be appreciated,2085101641,uba,please
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by slimfit1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
You see that we can do the right thing if it involves government.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by daddytime(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by truthfulperson: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Naija na craze nation we dey so

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Lipscomb(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Those who attend the burial should be arrested. And take to isolation center.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Jumlek2411: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who attend the burial should be arrested. And take to isolation center.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by 151487made(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please who get paludrin at home to send to me
I have no money to buy any ooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by FINESHIRT(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Attitudes of Nigerian leaders, not worthy of emulation at all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Plut01: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funny stuff Paste your source jare
And change your headings. It should be 'Denied'.
Kuari death will cause so much problem for these people.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's getting real and hitting home grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by ugolinze123(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm...I just dey laugh
And they thought it was a joke before

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Heffalump(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
funmike83:
buhari no wan die

The guy is taking every necessary precautions to avoid story that breaks the heart.

The dude knows about his hidden ailments too well, such that he can't survive any Covid-19 infection
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by Susu888(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Well at least they are strict with protocols.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by edgeconsul: 1:41am On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by BerlinGado(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Audio denial because they know people are already complaining they broke the law
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by alsudaes1(m): 1:55am On Apr 19, 2020
151487made:
Please who get paludrin at home to send to me
I have no money to buy any ooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by SouthNigerian: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
It's getting real and hitting home grin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by doggedfighter(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

You deserve a chilled drink for this laughter
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by SouthNigerian: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

You deserve a chilled drink for this laughter
grin grin
Cold drinks be free for here yapa grin
gringrin
Laff wan kee me since morning but I no fit peme. Nah zombies masters dem Coro go dey drop 1 by 1 Inshallah. Amin. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by doggedfighter(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Cold drinks be free for here yapa grin
gringrin
Laff wan kee me since morning but I no fit peme. Nah zombies masters dem Coro go dey drop 1 by 1 Inshallah. Amin. gringringrin
Zombies are hiding in shame

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by SouthNigerian: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Zombies are hiding in shame
gringrin
Zombies hands don dey shake out of serious beating grin, if they refuse to buy sense... we'll dash them sense for free gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by doggedfighter(f): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

gringrin
Zombies hands don dey shake out of serious beating grin, if they refuse to buy sense... we'll dash them sense for free gringringringringrin
Chop knuckles grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa by SouthNigerian: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Chop knuckles grin
Knuckles, my guy gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Northerns Happy With The Ban Of Twitter In Nigeria / Tinubu’s Cabinet May Feature These Names / See Obi's Lawyer Who Delivered Adeleke And Obi As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.