Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! (1843 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / I Was Just Scammed 2k This Morning / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Xpress Payer is A VERY BIG SCAM. Fake PayPal Exchanger.

I have just been scammed by this guy.

Please tell him to refund my money or I'll go all length to get him

For almost one week now he has refused to pay me my money after I transferred my PayPal funds to him.

His name is JAMES ODUNAYO - A Thief

He has barred all my phone lines and blocked me WhatsApp

These are his phone numbers:

0803 273 4763

+1 626-775-5807 - Fake Business WhatsApp US number.

His website address:
www.xpresspayer.com

THIS IS A BIG SCAMMER BASED IN IBADAN.

PLS BEWARE
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wait... Why don't you file for a dispute on PayPal ?

And how much are we talking about here
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by bry8ted(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
debossng:

For almost one week now he has refused to pay me my money after I transferred my PayPal funds to him.

0803 273 4763

His website address:
www.xpresspayer.com

PLS BEWARE
go for charge back on paypal to get back your account.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
Wait... Why don't you file for a dispute on PayPal ?

And how much are we talking about here

Thanks for your input bro. Please how do I open the dispute to get my money back.

Every kobo counts this hard time abeg. I will go all length to get it even na $1
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
bry8ted:
go for charge back on paypal to get back your account.

Thanks bro. But how do I initiate the Charge back process. Pls help.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by spinna: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
debossng:

You sef try google am now. People have advised you , they cannot give you every step. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
spinna:

You sef try google am now. People have advised you , they cannot give you every step. Best of luck

I have done that already, the case is filed with PayPal already.

Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by Gordson: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
If sent as friends n family

Say bye bye lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
debossng:

Thanks for your input bro. Please how do I open the dispute to get my money back.

Every kobo counts this hard time abeg. I will go all length to get it even na $1

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal .com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by bry8ted(m): 4:28am On Apr 19, 2020
debossng:

I do not use PayPal so I have no idea but I know you can do it. Try and google search the procedures.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Good morning guys, your contributions are well appreciated.

I have already filed a dispute against the criminal with PayPal.

Hoping to get a positive outcome soon.

Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Rapsowdee01:

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal .com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Thanks a million. I am grateful
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by dominique(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
debossng:
Good morning guys, your contributions are well appreciated.

I have already filed a dispute against the criminal with PayPal.

Hoping to get a positive outcome soon.

Thanks

I hope you get your funds back, beware of anybody asking you to contact them to help you get your money back. Those ones are another type of fraudsters. I saw that one has already reached out to you on a different thread, kindly ignore him

What's his Paypal email address?
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2020
dominique:

I hope you get your funds back, beware of anybody asking you to contact them to help you get your money back. Those ones are another type of fraudsters. I saw that one has already reached out to you on a different thread, kindly ignore him

What's his Paypal email address?

Thanks for your advise.

Here is the Scammer's PayPal email:

trentwilliam1001@gmail.com

His nairaland Moniker: betwindaily.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by bmdmixer: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
site no even dey go
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
bmdmixer:
site no even dey go

D guy na 100% fake
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by bmdmixer: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
debossng:

D guy na 100% fake
site working b4 or u didn't chk? how how u do
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
bmdmixer:
site working b4 or u didn't chk? how how u do

I initially found him through google search and dealt with him via his site: xpresspayer.com from where we started chatting via WhatsApp.

Since my first transaction with him was successful so I never bothered visiting the website again instead I call him on the phone to discuss business and we chatted via WhatsApp too. Everything went well and I became more convinced that he was genuine but I never knew it was all a bait to lure me in before striking.

It was after he stopped picking and barred my calls and blocked me on WhatsApp that I decided to check his website again and lo, the site was down.

His name is James Odunayo.

Please I need his Facebook profile link to expose him the more.
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by bmdmixer: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
debossng:

I initially found him through google search and dealt with him via his site: xpresspayer.com from where we started chatting via WhatsApp.

Since my first transaction with him was successful so I never bothered visiting the website again instead I call him on the phone to discuss business and we chatted via WhatsApp too. Everything went well and I became more convinced that he was genuine but I never knew it was all a bait to lure me in before striking.

It was after he stopped picking and barred my calls and blocked me on WhatsApp that I decided to check his website again and lo, the site was down.

His name is James Odunayo.

Please I need his Facebook profile link to expose him the more.

so sorry bro, here i am creating a thread saying 95 % of online business with money transaction sellers are fraudulent people here u are being duped, sorry bro. contact PayPal to see wat can b done
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by debossng: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
bmdmixer:
so sorry bro, here i am creating a thread saying 95 % of online business with money transaction sellers are fraudulent people here u are being duped, sorry bro. contact PayPal to see wat can b done

Hmmm...I tire ooo. Na we dey spoil things for ourselves online
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by spyglaxx: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2020
All nairaland contact me on whatsapp are scaaaaaaaaaaammm!!!
Re: Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! by Correcto: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
One of the reasons I don't blame whites who chose not to let Nigerians work on their platform Most Nigerians are criminals.
debossng:

0803 273 4763

His website address:
www.xpresspayer.com

PLS BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

Banks Don't Accept Dollar Bills Made Before 2006? / Distributorship Of Bagco Products! / Cassava Farming:An Untapped Goldmine For Unemployed Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.