Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency (260 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Study Toxicology And Environmental Management And The Job Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency by apexmall(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Here.

Please if you studied Environmental Management /HSE we need to connnect and start our Agency in Nigeria as soon as possible.

We can't keep quiet seen all these environmental problems affecting our environment. It is our core responsibility to protect our environment with the knowledge that we have.

If you have good knowledge of these aspects kindly connect with me and we will come up with solutions to minimize our environmental issues.

Trying to access the government for support to launch this amazing agency. I believe you will love to be part of this.

Thank You & Best Regards.

Name: OBJ
MSc..... (in Environmental Management / HSE with 10years+ of Experience both local and international).
Re: If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency by drealcivilceno(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
apexmall:
Welcome Here.

Please if you studied Environmental Management /HSE we need to connnect and start our Agency in Nigeria as soon as possible.

We can't keep quiet seen all these environmental problems affecting our environment. It is our core responsibility to protect our environment with the knowledge that we have.

If you have good knowledge of these aspects kindly connect with me and we will come up with solutions to minimize our environmental issues.

Trying to access the government for support to launch this amazing agency. I believe you will love to be part of this.

Thank You & Best Regards.

Name: OBJ
MSc..... (in Environmental Management / HSE with 10years+ of Experience both local and international).

I studied Civil and Environmental engineering, I would love to join

1 Like

Re: If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency by TimmyA: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Studied Agricultural and environmental engineering. Had HSE 1,2,3

2 Likes

Re: If You Study Environmental Management / HSE Gather Here: Launching An Agency by Anyahuruagu: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Estate Management BSc, HSE 1-2-3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Senators Joins Coronavirus Palliative Givers, Distributed Food Stuff To Ims / Opinion: How The Government Can Ensure Learning From Home Is Possible. / Facebook New Reaction: How To Activate It In Just Two Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.