Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Create A Converting Facebook Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Converting Facebook Ad (535 Views)

Every Business Needs A Converting WEBSITE And A Converting ONLINE Presence / How To Run High Converting Facebook Ads That Brings In The Big Spenders / Learn How To Launch Converting Facebook Ads In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Converting Facebook Ad by darrex373: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good day,

Please I have been trying to make a converting Ad for my just concluded ebook on the natural ways to stay healthy through Facebook.
The ebook contains ways of treating and eliminating ailments and diseases using natural ways and methods.
I have tried using several ways since last week but Facebook has been a pain in the neck.
Firstly I was told that the image(Flier) I used is not accepted as it has too much text so I had to correct that by removing the texts and still it wasn't accepted.
I did a short video with the details of the book which was later accepted after a long review and wait,
but the question is after the Ad has been active since yesterday, there has not been a single click to the link or any conversion.
Please I will appreciate any advice or resource and reference that can help solve this problem I am having as it is really disturbing me.

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Create A Converting Facebook Ad by MrBachelor: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Pay a digital marketer to run it for you.

Less cost, better results.
Re: How To Create A Converting Facebook Ad by WalkerMichael(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
What's campaign objective did you use?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Global Alat / The Golden Key To Trade Business - Importers Data India / Simple Business Investment Of $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.