Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (30195 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by stieyven(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
Fela Anikulapo a.k.a baba 70
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36-37
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by jefff455: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
The hoppers-jerusalem
Pita-ope no
The tribet-work it out

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Godwin616: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

I don't like classification. They are gospel artistes so we don't do like people of the world. God gave them all grace and they are walking in that grace.
And besides,the OP is asking for your own FAVOURITE gospel songs/artist and not comparison. Your favorite might not be my own favorite, so there is absolutely no basis for arguement or comparison.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Calenikan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shola Allyson - Iri
Mega 99 - Jekayemo
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godwin616:

And besides,the OP is asking for your own FAVOURITE gospel songs/artist and not comparison. Your favorite might not be my own favorite, so there is absolutely no basis for arguement or comparison.
Yes, but it wasn't actually the OP. Someone was trying to compare Sinach with Tope Alabi or so.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by LordMayor018: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
All Bukola Olomola (Baba Ara)songs. Alagbada Ina by Nathaniel Bassey. Iyin ye O. Tope Alabi Gratitude. Tope Alabi Ta lo da bi ire. Tope Alabi Si O Eni Mimi. Taiwo Omotunde
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36 - 37
[/s]
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by DanArewaa: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Olas00(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shola Allyson Music Iri Album, Frank Edward music, Nathaniel Bassey Music music
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Kobbi94: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Here you will get "https://www.djshub.net/" Latest music (Ghana Music, Nigerian Music, Hip Hop and more)
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Obec70(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Songs of grace - Cornelius Ọ. Benjamin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Caleb4show: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eberechi24:
1I have found a place where I can call my own, I have found a place where I can be myself...

2 Iwill make room for two, you and I Jesus.
You are all that matter...

3 Lord it is me, the one you loved.... I am desperate for you oh oh...

4 You reign oh ancient Zion king.. Kadosh kadosh you are mighty on your throne...

5 You are too faithful to fail me
You are too faithful to disappoint me.
You proving yourself in my life. I have come to realize you to faithful to fail...

6 you are Yahweh eh eh
Alpha and Omega...

7 I love the way you father me...

8 At the center of it all...

9. Under the canopy by Frank Edwards...

10. You make way. When my back were the against wall...

Please who sing that number 5 song
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:

You should listen to any of Sola Allison's songs with your HT. Then you'll know Tope Alabi's voice isn't angelic.

Sola Allison Obaniyi is something else. She is in a class of her own.
No competition. So good, so angelic , so inspirational.

Thanks to my brother FEMI who made me love her kind of music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Eberechi24(f): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Caleb4show:

Please who sing that number 5 song
Moses bliss
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
None
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Sanchez01: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Sola Allison Obaniyi is something else. She is in a class of her own.
No competition. So good, so angelic , so inspirational.

Thanks to my brother FEMI who made me love her kind of music.
I recall meeting with her during a rehearsal some four months ago and she described herself as a music/soul therapist. I didn't even doubt it. I have heard her repeatedly overtime to believe that she is indeed.

Sola Allyson Obaniyi is in a class of her own.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Yxxx: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ada
Only you can do what no man can do.
Testimony.
I overcame,hallelujah.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Armaggedon: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
DAYOODS:

Oya,let know who is better like for Tope Alabi and share for Sinach
afonja tribalist is here already.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Caleb4show: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

Moses bliss
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Armaggedon: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
RTSC:

Sinach has over 100 million views on one song alone.
The first African gospel artist to sing at Lakewood.
The most recognizable of them all.

Ada Ehi comes next, pulling behind her very fast on global star power.

Those two have tours in Europe and America lined up.

Mercy chinwo and tope alabi are trying.
But I would classify them among local artists for the local Market.
you won't even compare mercy Chinwo with alabi who is only known in one part of Nigeria.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by ofiko123(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
nelsonebby:
I had no idea today is Sunday shocked

That is the effect of lockdown..
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by vidadida: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dunsin Oyekan: Kingdom Now Album
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by ifeanyiatuadu: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tafi (passover) by Tomi favoured and TY bello
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

An Igbo person using an Hausa song as ring tone isn't odd.

If it were to be a French, Spanish or Italian song would it be odd?

Music is universal and encompasses all languages.

Carry your wahala away ahbegi
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by Faithful4real(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ola1ola2:

Just type Hillsong on Google, you will find their latest album and their past songs as well. Their songs make you broken and love God more!

Look for an application called AIDS it is used to download songs fron dreezer and hillsong latest songs are there

Source https://a2zapk.com/777697-aids-deezer-downloader-1-052-download-music-in-flac-320kbps-a2z.html
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by RTSC: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Armaggedon:
you won't even compare mercy Chinwo with alabi who is only known in one part of Nigeria.
Even chioma Jesus has more fame, but let us not drag issues too much.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by omotola90(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
All that matters-GUC
Brooding-victoria orenze
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by DAYOODS(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
RTSC:

I would rate Ada Ehi above her. No question.

Even Nathaniel Bassey have a say.

Those ones are not creative joo. Mention another name .
Re: What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? by RTSC: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
DAYOODS:

Those ones are not creative joo. Mention another name .
I can see you are funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.