Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How To Get AIRTEL FREE 3GB Data For Free Browsing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get AIRTEL FREE 3GB Data For Free Browsing (425 Views)

Airtel Free Data Cheat Code & Unlimited Hack[updated] / How To Get Airtel 4.6gb For N200 And 23gb For N1000 / Get Airtel 2gb For N200 And 10gb For N500 Via Sim Porting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get AIRTEL FREE 3GB Data For Free Browsing by Abiyenews(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2020
How To activate AIRTEL FREE 3GB Data For Free Browsing.

Recently, we have been activating the free Airtel 1gb from “my Airtel app” which is still working till date but today there is a way to get free 3gb from Airtel which is known to some of us but not all.

After confirmation, i have come to realize the 3gb only work on the app plus it does not power any browser outside the app.

How to activate the airtel 3gb

� Download “my Airtel TV” from your play store or apple store

� launch the app, you’d be asked to input your phone number and your email in order to complete the registration.

� once done, quit the app and wait for some time for your 3gb to arrive…

That is all. Enjoy.

Note: it might take 24-48 hours before you receive the 3gb and don’t forget you can only use the data to stream on the app(My Airtel TV).

Kindly Know more about cheaper rate for data on all network vist Abiyenews blog follow this link ���

https://abiyenews.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha, See The Hilarious Personal Experience Someone Posted On Twitter... / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. / Good News To Gb Whatsapp Users On Backup Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.