Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres (36691 Views)

Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Maykanu: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Imagin this clause "She warned that visits to all the twenty-six centres would be based strictly on appointment, stressing that anyone that walks into the any of the locations without prior appointment would not be attended to"

This means any suspected case can't walk into d centers without an appointment. So pls do d needful, by getting an appointment first. Else u are on your own OYO

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by bobolizim(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Lagos government is always more proactive than the federal government in fighting COVID-19.

Fellow Nigerians, 2023 is coming, please vote wisely.
ode, FG don support them. It’s their state. The ball is in their court. Cause you’re bored. Don’t come here and be spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by kem4158: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Ddeeda: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2020
They are not audio numbers, my mother is a contact person in one of the LG's, the first thing I did was check her number and it's there.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by asahnwaKC: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Why can't we just and get tested angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Olami83: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

May it not be well with you and your heaven. Mods

You are so blind and rude to know the Sonnie gal was just flirting with you..
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by kem8113: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by kem4883: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Testing sites abi sample collection centers?

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Sososo(f): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Lagos leads. But what do we expect they are just like the wuhan in china
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Lagos government is always more proactive than the federal government in fighting COVID-19.

After collecting 10 billion naira?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by brightleave(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:

u neva finish this one (covid19) you Dey, u Dey talk of 2023.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Olami83:

You are so blind and rude to know the Sonnie gal was just flirting with you..
There's this guy that always trolls me with eternal damnation on my every post. I assumed it was him again. Check my posts I'm never rude. But when it comes to that aspect. I come out firing on all cylinders. I apologise if it annoys you. Sonnie 10 sorry o
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by West1side: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2020
As your state governor startrd that ?

ajimotoke:
Ok, and what happened to house to house testing again, that can't even work, Nigerians are not smiling o, hungry won kill person now.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by EdiskyHarry: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2020
wilcox:
If only we had like 15 states in this country that is functional like Lagos, then Nigeria as a country would have been better off than what it is today.
Tell that to the northerners
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2020
wilcox:
If only we had like 15 states in this country that is functional like Lagos, then Nigeria as a country would have been better off than what it is today.

If only we had like 15 states that have been given 10 billion naira to fight COVID-19 then Nigeria would have been better.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Mac2016(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Reality is setting in gradually. Brace up guys, this lockdown fit reach 2023 with the level of incompetent hopeless Zoohari government we have. If they had shut down international flights sooner and shut the borders and made it compulsory for anyone entering the country to be taken straight to isolation center first for 15 days quarantine before being released into the society we won't be in this kind of serious mess. And it would have been far cheaper for the government to manage the costs than the HUGE expenses they are running now. Zoohari government is a disaster in the making.
As if your hand was writing out my mind.. God bless you 1 billion times for this. Oil on your head will not dry...

We were reckless with it! We had time and space to arrest Covid-19 at bay but we blew it!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by StreetFight: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Seyilome:
Audio numbers

Good news give you headache that is why good things don't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Reality is setting in gradually. Brace up guys, this lockdown fit reach 2023 with the level of incompetent hopeless Zoohari government we have. If they had shut down international flights sooner and shut the borders and made it compulsory for anyone entering the country to be taken straight to isolation center first for 15 days quarantine before being released into the society we won't be in this kind of serious mess. And it would have been far cheaper for the government to manage the costs than the HUGE expenses they are running now. Zoohari government is a disaster in the making.

Increase the volume!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Clothingonline9(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2020
More cases will be noticed but we don’t want lockdown again
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by TemmyT002(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Ekiti, over to you o
Where is your own?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2020
TemmyT002:
Ekiti, over to you o
Where is your own?

Has Ekiti collected 10 billion naira too?

Or you want the government there to be spending scarce resources without a helping hand from FG.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by fid4fid: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Ddeeda:
They are not audio numbers, my mother is a contact person in one of the LG's, the first thing I did was check her number and it's there.

Bro, wetin be the procedure? Them go collect blood samples for these centers carry go IDH to test? Or these centers get machine to test?

As person wey sabi person wey get info on this whole coro issue, can we get this under control in Lagos? Numbers dey increase everyday...
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Kinematics: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2020
fid4fid:

Bro, wetin be the procedure? Them go collect blood samples for these centers carry go IDH to test? Or these centers get machine to test?

As person wey sabi person wey get info on this whole coro issue, can we get this under control in Lagos? Numbers dey increase everyday...

Bro these are just sample collection centres. They are not testing centres. Do not believe everything you see on nairaland.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by foodonly: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Am sad that this proactive measure is coming late at this hour. This was what I first suggested should have been done in other to swip out this demon covid 19 in the country. I wish am in Government house. A lot will change
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by onadana: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:

Proactive... indeed.Do they have a choice?Nerve centre of the nation,a country within a country and moreover they must justify the N10billion given to them by the Federal government.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by anambraamaka: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Seyilome(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Good news give you headache that is why good things don't happen to you.
How did you know that ?. U will always lack.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres by Seyilome(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Even if you are not, just pretend to be intelligent.
shut up, are we not in Naija again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.