Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Prayer To Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer To Abba Kyari (193 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer To Abba Kyari by olurili(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari ,man laid down his life to make Nigeria better
He wasn’t the Minister of Power but still caught the virus while attending a conference on making electricity better for all of us, now we have 24 hours of uninterrupted power supply.
May his heaven be like Nigeria
Re: Prayer To Abba Kyari by Yujin(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Sycophants all over. Tufiiiiiaaaaa!!!!
Re: Prayer To Abba Kyari by aljharem(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Yujin:
Sycophants all over. Tufiiiiiaaaaa!!!!

That was a sarcastic prayer. Do you have 24 hours power supply?
Re: Prayer To Abba Kyari by Yujin(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2020
aljharem:

That was a sarcastic prayer. Do you have 24 hours power supply?
Yes I do. Why?
I see the sarcasm but still wrote what I wrote. Sarcasm doesn't make any impact in our society as we're easily carried away. Let the wicked politicians and their cronies feel the full angst of the people in very clear words.

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Abba Kyari by aljharem(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yujin:

Yes I do. Why?
I see the sarcasm but still wrote what I wrote. Sarcasm doesn't make any impact in our society as we're easily carried away. Let the wicked politicians and their cronies feel the full angst of the people in very clear words.
True

(1) (Reply)

Why I Presented Bill For An Act To Prohibit/regulate The Importation/use Of Gene / Gombe Governor Inaugurates Committee For 10-year Development Plan / Gov Ikpeazu Set Up Post Covid-19 Advisory Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.