Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The New Name Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Name Of Jesus Christ (184 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Name Of Jesus Christ by anderson96: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
In the second coming of our lord jesus christ will he bare the same name he use during his first advent, when he was disgraced by sinners, tursured and then nailed him on the cross.. How will he answer that name again. In the second coming he is coming to judge and to rule so he will bare a new name because during his first advent he came for a different assignment.. That name which he will answer during his second advent is powerful name unlike the one he answered why he answered jesus in the first advent was because he came to save man from sin to die, when you look at that name it being answered every were we have plenty jesus everywere people are answering.. Now the revelation of john 3:12 which says "him that overcometh will i make a pillar in the temple of my god, and he shall go no more out: and i will write upon him the name of my god, which is the new jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my god and i will write upon him my new name.
it shows clearly that he will come baring a new name.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow / Are You Spiritually Sensitive? / Mind Blowing Revelation/ Message For The Church And The World( Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.