Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is Chipper Cash Review Legit (how Does It Work) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Chipper Cash Review Legit (how Does It Work) (7541 Views)

Payday Vs. Chipper Cash: The Significant Difference In Dollars / My Bad Experience With A Chipper Cash Costumer Support / My TV Has DBV-T2, Please How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Chipper Cash Review Legit (how Does It Work) by itskings: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria chipper cash Review

what is chipper cash about

Chipper cash is a mobile app that was released on July 7, 2018 and is used to send money from one person to another. It's a safe and easy way of sending and getting money. I'm going to say chipper cash came with beautiful features that made it stand out from other FinTech devices.

If you take a great look at the above photo, you'll ahve some idea about how the app looks. It's easy to use, and helpful.

Frequently ask question

chipper cash registration
chipper cash nigeria
is chipper cash legit
download chipper cash apk
how does chipper cash work
how to use chipper cash
chipper cash review

How does Chipper Cash work

Watch the video below to see how it works.
I took some time to study the application, set up an account, signed in and checked some of the app's features such as sending money, asking for money, purchasing airtime and many more.

How to register with the chipper cash app
To register with the chipper cash app, you need : 1. your full name
2. A valid email address
3.A valid telephone number
4. A valid Nigerian means of identification: it can be an international passport, a Nigerian National ID card, etc. Chipper cash needs to make sure its users are genuine to prevent the platform's fraudulent activities.

Phase 1:
YOU can download the apk app first of all by CLICKING HERE

. Or click on the image in step 2 to register faster

Phase 2: You will need to enter your email or phone number after you download the app. I'm going to advise you to use an email address, that's why your phone may get lost and your number may get lost too, so you need an email address to get your account back when you need it.

To trigger the registration a connection will be sent to your email or phone

READ MORE = https://www.betterloan.com.ng/2020/04/chipper-cash-review.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Is Chipper Cash Review Legit (how Does It Work) by Favvy1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chipper cash meeting their downfall. With all the many sponsoring and advertisment you'll think that an app like chipper cash will be able to pay their customers. But it can't with a 2.1 rating on trust pilot and people laying cursers on their ig comments. Omo what will be the way forward for Nigerians now, I can process payment for south Africans at ZAR-60 naira, RMB-112 naira, Ghs-80 naira these are really trying times don't give up please try to stay positive we will definitely pay your supplier just send a dm on Instagram at blinglifestyle . I have lots of things to tell you with sweet rates and face to face transactions in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Fujikura 70S Fusion Splicer With Cleaver/battery/cord For Sale / Coming In for Your fairly used phones in mint condition. Our phones are rated 8 / Apple Ipad 2 - 32GB (wifi ONLY) - White - N36,000 - 08182174043

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.