Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo (373 Views)

When You Are Done Reading This, You Don't Have To Look For Money Anymore / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Lagos To Ilorin; How I Spent N15,400 On Transport Instead Of N2500 Due To Lockdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Victoronah1: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
the question is will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdown is extended without any government means to meet up to its citizens?

In Nigeria, 80 percent of it citizen are very poor. We have some reports now of violence, police shooting people now because they want to go out and feed. You understand my point right? My female friend in Canada received her second 2000 dollars from government, I don't know if we are richer than Canada but countries are doing alot. What is your opinion? If the lockdown extends will you stay at home?
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2020
You don't know if we are richer than Canada? Baba go and sleep.
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Victoronah1: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
You don't know if we are richer than Canada? Baba go and sleep.
I don't know. I know we have more population than Canada
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by dayorich: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Victoronah1:
I don't know. I know we have more population than Canada
Population equate riches?
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Victoronah1: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Population equate riches?
well, the question is will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdown is extended without any government means to meet up to its citizens?
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Victoronah1:
well, the question is will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdown is extended without any government means to meet up to its citizens?
Wetin concern you with wetin I go do?
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
If Nigeria has 6million cases. They will still defy the lockdown rules.

But when the death toll rises. Like out of the 6million cases, 2.5milliion had died. (just an instance, i will never pray for such)

Government no go need worry to enforce rules. Na people themselves go begin create rules. Na then robbery go rise coz everyone wanna survive without exposing themselves to get infected

I still saw a guy saying its not real. Then i said infront of many others to really agree so i can make sure he is mixed with positive patients since he doesnt believe it (no gloves, no protective gears, no face mask) and he declines - u see naija man abi

God Help the world. Make he reason our matter allow people find cure coz some people don dey go local to find cure.

Nobody is playin, the street is red
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Victoronah1: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If Nigeria has 6million cases. They will still defy the lockdown rules.

But when the death toll rises. Like out of the 6million cases, 2.5milliion had died.

Government no go need worry to enforce rules. Na people themselves. Na then robbery go rise coz everyone wanna survive without exposing themselves to get infected

I still saw a guy saying its not real. Then i said infront of many others to really agree so i can make sure he is mixed with positive patients since he doesnt believe it (no gloves, no protective gears, no face mask) and he declines - u see naija man abi

God Help the world. Make he reason our matter allow people find cure coz some people don dey go local to find cure.

Nobody is playin, the street is red
this just looks like all these zombie films. Horror apocalypse
Re: Will you stay indoors if you don't have money anymore and lockdo by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Victoronah1:
this just looks like all these zombie films. Horror apocalypse

I swear bros. This stuff is scary. I hate the fact that it doesnt even show real symptoms. Coz if food no dey and we no want lockdown again. We no even know who to avoid.

Doctors don dey die already.
I just tire. Nature is finally dealing with us

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Charged With Trying To Steal £100m From Premier League Club / 2023: South West's Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them Presidency - APC Chieftain / Pay Your Tax, LIRS Tells Laycon After Bbnaija Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.