Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? (985 Views)

Trade With Delhi With 50 USDT / How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / What Goods Can I Buy Low Price Store In Warehouse And Sell Later At High Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by meekparagon(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
What kind of goods can I import with #50, 000 and sale them within a week?
I really need your advise about this mini importation and goods that can be sale within a week.
My last card is 50k
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
I thought the border is close?
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by mascot87(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
G sting
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by ikh777: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
meekparagon:
I really need your advise about this mini importation and goods that can be sale within a week.
My last card is 50k

face mask,
inhaler
clipper
toileteries
mini solar panels
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
meekparagon:
My last card is 50k

You can't import now..

All borders are closed.

Maybe after the lock down, I will guide you
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by meekparagon(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Adanairaland post=88609952]

You can't import now..

All borders are closed.

Maybe after the lock down, I will guide you[/quotes

Thanks boss your contact info please
Or add me up on whatsapp 08170505328
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by meekparagon(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2020
ikh777:

face mask,
inhaler
clipper
toileteries
mini solar panels

Thanks so much
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by Proselling: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2020
meekparagon:
My last card is 50k

Why wait till you can import?

Why not start a Micro-Distribution Trade?

Identify a locally made Fast Moving Consumer Product that is not yet available in your neighbourhood.

Conduct a trial run.

If the survey results are favourable, invest and build momentum.

If you are circumspect, you can even find a product that you can turn around everyday and your money will yield profit every 24 hours.

Finally, if you a food product, you can cash in on the Covid 19 Lock-Down and start your business immediately.

You will be surprised that some people are making piles of money during this supposedly slow period.

Just because they are in the right business.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? by meekparagon(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Proselling:

Why wait till you can import?

Why not start a Micro-Distribution Trade?

Identify a locally made Fast Moving Consumer Product that is not yet available in your neighbourhood.

Conduct a trial run.

If the survey results are favourable, invest and build momentum.

If you are circumspect, you can even find a product that you can turn around everyday and your money will yield profit every 24 hours.

Finally, if you a food product, you can cash in on the Covid 19 Lock-Down and start your business immediately.

You will be surprised that some people are making piles of money during this supposedly slow period.

Just because they are in the right business.

Thanks so much sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It Big As A Real Estate Agent And Manager / Our Dropshipping Store Earns Over 2k Dollars Daily(pics) / I Need Daily 2k Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.